Ready to wear F/W 2015 in Paris:
Maison Rabih Kayrouz
Hussein Chalayan
Roland Mouret
Valentin Yudashkin
Shiatzy Chen
Moncler Gamme Rouge

Amica Italy March 2015
post-42076-0-1445986198-39994_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1445986198-43123_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1445986198-47495_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1445986198-54593_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1445986198-5712_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1445986198-59769_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1445986198-61706_thumb.jpg

Amica Italy | New Face: Tako N. - Sweet sixteen

Name: Tako N.
Agency: Next Models Worldwide
Born in: Georgia, Tbilisi

Tell us a funny story when you were child:
The funniest thing that I still remember back when I was 6 years old and I went with my family to the zoo in Portugal. I was near the area of monkeys and I approached the cage too much that a monkey I took her by the hair, pulling and don't let me go!! I started to cry and scream and since I hate monkeys!!

Do you have brothers and sisters?
Yes, I have a little sister, Anna of 8 years, while my brother George has 11.

What is your favorite movie?
"How to lose a guy in 10 days," starring Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson.

Who are your actor and your favorite actress?
Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp and Charlize Theron.

What music do you listen? Your band prefrita?
I like pop and rock music. I love Aerosmith!

When and where were you discovered?
In my country, Georgia. My mother was a model and now has his own agency, so I started with her, until the Group Next visited his agency and decided to take with him. So I started working.

Where do you live?
In Tbilisi, but I spend a lot of time in Paris.

What was your first shooting?
I was 13 years old and I have photographed for the cover of a Georgian magazine, with my mother.

What makes you laugh?
The Chinese are really cute and always make me laugh!

What you bought when you shopped last time?
I bought a pair of Armani sunglasses very cool, electric blue, that I can use when I go skiing!

Where do you feel most at home?
Of course in Tbilisi because there are my friends and my family and I can not imagine other cities like home, with the exception of Paris because I lived there for three years when I was a child, so it's my second home.

Your trip nicer:
it was in Dubai with my family and friends: I spent wonderful days!

What is the living person do you most admire?
My mother is an exceptional person, my idol. Not because it is my mother, but it's a very strong woman and has worked hard for my success. I love you mommy!

What do you like to do when not working?
I like staying home and watching movies with friends

The best advice I ever got:
fashion I was backstage in the parade of Versace Couture (high fashion) and the make-up artist I suggested: "when you go out and repeat to yourself: Yes! Yes! Yes! ". It was the best advice!!

What will you do to be great?
I still haven't decided, but I want to study economics, I'll be a business woman!!

Your fashion tips for spring?
Be cool and a little bit rock and roll, use light colors for the spring and eat healthy and do gymnastics: summer is coming!!

Your favorite designers?
Giorgio Armani. Then Michael Kors, Prada, Elie Saab and Chanel!

Your perfect wardrobe includes...
The mini black Alexander McQueen dress that I bought in Dubai, the boots cuissard from Rick Owens and my leather pants from Givenchy Favorites!

• 2 weeks later...

post-90040-0-1445986211-73397_thumb.jpg

Our model of the month - Tako Natsvlishvili! Meet the dark-haired belle who's fast becoming a fashion A-lister! Read the full interview with this beauty now on:
Meet the dark-haired belle who's fast becoming a fashion A-lister and making a name for herself! Tako Natsvlishvili has built up an impressive catwalk portfolio palling around runways having worked for some of the world´s most famous brands, like Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein.
The beautiful sixteen-year-old Georgian model is also famous due to her mother, Nino Tskitishvili, founder of the “Model Look” modelling Agency. She recently took to the catwalk for Versace at a Paris fashion show. We suspect her rising industry buzz is set to prove that this fresh face is no one-season-wonder. 
With her poise and determination it’s unlikely we’ll be forgetting this beauty any time soon. We have a feeling this girl's strong editorial looks are going to champion diversity across the international catwalks next season.
In an exclusive interview with LoveFMD magazine, Tako discusses her beginnings, her beauty secrets and her plans for the future.

-TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW YOU GOT STARTED INTO THE MODELLING BUSINESS?

-Tako: I was born in Tbilisi, Georgia on the 9th of October 1998 and I raised in my city Tbilisi. Actually my mother Nina is a former model and now she has her own agency - look models - which is the number one agency in Georgia and I started with her. The NEXT model management group came to Georgia and visited our agency and they liked me… so that’s how I started!
-DOES YOUR NAME HAVE A SPECIAL MEANING?
-Tako: No, it’s just the short name of Tamara. It’s a nickname post-90040-0-1445986211-75797_thumb.gif
YOU HAVE A GREAT BODY! WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY IN SHAPE?
Thanks! I’ll be honest, sometimes I eat too much but I always control it not to gain weight, and every early morning I drink 2 bottles of water and workout.
-WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL HAPPY?
-Tako: SUMMER!! It makes me happy because of the holidays, the sunny days and then I am surrounded with my friends and family.
-AT WHAT POINT DID YOU DECIDE YOU WANTED TO BE A MODEL?
-Tako:I don’t know it just happened and I am so happy because of it.
-WHAT’S THE FUNNIEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU ON A PHOTO SHOOT OR FASHION SHOW?
-Tako: Once on the runway I put on different sizes of shoes, but thanks god I walked normally!

-HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS MODEL IN THREE WORDS?
-Tako: Confident, sexy-cute, runway-girl!
-OUT OF ALL THE PLACES YOUR CAREER HAS TAKEN YOU, WHERE WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE?
-Tako: Paris because I did my first couture and it was amazing!!
-WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHER? WHY?
-Tako: Rene Habermacher we shoot 3 times and he is an awesome, super cute photographer I have ever seen!
-WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PHOTO SHOOT FOR YOU, AND WHY?
-Tako: I was shooting an Editorial and we were on the roof top, I was so scared of the height and I was nervous all the time.
-WHAT TIPS AND ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR ASPIRING MODELS JUST STARTING OUT, SOMETHING YOU WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU?
-Tako: Never stress, even on castings or on anything else. Everything will be okay in the end… If it’s not ok it’s not the end girls!!!
-HAVE YOU HAD ANY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES WITH MODEL AGENCIES, TALENT SCOUTS? WHAT ARE TOP 3 WARNING SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR?
-Tako: Fortunately, I didn’t have any! Thanks god!

-WOULD YOU SHARE SOME OF YOUR FUTURE GOALS, YOUR LIFE MOTTO, ANY WORDS OF WISDOM THAT GET YOU BY IN LIFE AND PROFESSIONAL CAREER?
-Tako: NEVER GIVE UP! That is my motto.
-WHAT SHOULD A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AN AGENT AND MODEL LOOK LIKE?
-Tako: They should be really open, friendly and honest to each other.
-WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ALL-TIME MODEL?
-Tako: Gisele Bündchen.

-HOW DO YOU FEEL FASHION HAS EMPOWERED YOU?
-Tako: It made me believe in myself and helped me to build a strong personality.
-IS THE FASHION WORLD WHAT YOU EXPECTED IT TO BE?
-Tako: No, everything is totally different but I like difference…
-WHAT THINGS IN YOUR WARDROBE WOULD YOU NEVER THROW AWAY?
-Tako: My Marc Jacobs sneakers! They are super comfortable and I can’t imagine castings without them. Coach coat and Givenchy leather pants.
-WHO IS YOUR STYLE ICON?
-Tako: Blake Lively
-WHAT ARE YOUR BEST BEAUTY SECRETS?
-Tako: Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is magic! Makes my lips and face so fresh and protects it from dirt.
-WHEN MODELS SAY THEY EAT HEALTHY, WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY THAT?
-Tako: low-fat low-calories, lots of water and veggies
-HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS A HUMAN BEING IN THREE WORDS?
-Tako: Kind, honest, friendly

-WHAT’S CONTROVERSIAL OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU?
-Tako:Ask my agents post-90040-0-1445986211-79437_thumb.gif
-IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
-Tako:I would choose flying.
-WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU CAN CHOOSE ONLY ONE THING?
-Tako: I would keep everything the same!
-WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
-Tako: Listen to music very loud and dance, or going out with my friends.
-WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN TEN YEARS? WHAT COULD BE YOUR NEXT CAREER?
-Tako: I will be 26 so I hope I will still be a model. My next career could be business woman.
-DO PEOPLE ACT DIFFERENT AROUND YOU SINCE YOU’VE BECOME A MODEL?
-Tako: Yeah! Many fake friends are texting me when they even didn’t say “Hi” before...
-DO YOU HAVE ANY MODEL FRIEND THAT YOU WOULD SUGGEST FOR THE NEXT MODEL OF THE MONTH ON FMD?
-Tako: Kia Low. She is super nice <3
-WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE FASHION MAGAZINE? WHY?
-Tako: Vogue. It’s one of the biggest and I love the team and I also had a shooting with them for the May issue.

fashionmodeldirectory.com

• 2 weeks later...