Bellazon

Lost

I think I couldn't pull for Sawyer/Juliet because we literally saw no progression in their relationship, one minute they are on the beach thinking everyone's dead, next season they're living their little perfect life where Sawyer picks flowers and shit.

With Kate, there was love, there was hate, there was tension, there was release, there was sacrifice, there was selfishness. It was the perfect tumultuous relationship between two very f*ucked-up people. It just would have worked. Jack was always trying fix things, and Kate didn't need to be fixed, she just wanted to be accepted, and that's what Sawyer did, he accepted her and loved her for who she was.

I'm a COMPLETE shipper. :blush:

and as the ending showed, Sawyer and Juliette were meant to be. Which i was glad to see, as I liked that pairing too.

The ending showed what Damon and Carlton wanted to shove down our throats. During the entire progression of the show, all signs pointed to Kate/Sawyer. They writers got emotionally invented with Juliet as character and figured she should be with someone, hence ixneying Sawyer/Kate, and doing Kate/Jack (which was the original idea, until they switched it to Kate/Sawyer because of the actors chemistry.... obviously, they switched back.)

awww well Ana, to each his own, but still SAWYER IS HOT, not why i liked the show but still, and with last nights epi, and the BOAR, i'm ready for another round

I used to watch just for Sawyer but that damn show pulled me in like crazy:

btw: "Here piggy, piggy!" :whistle:

i think i will just back away slowly. lol

:rofl: My bad! I literally cried tears of rage when Jack and Kate proclaimed their love for each other. I'm not over it. I doubt I'll ever be over it.

I've always been a huge fan of opposites attracting, so i liked the Jake/Kate and Sawyer/Juliet pairings better. but that is my taste. i know plenty that are on the Sawyer/Kate side.my fave couple though were Jin and Sun.

i think i will just back away slowly. lol

:rofl: My bad! I literally cried tears of rage when Jack and Kate proclaimed their love for each other. I'm not over it. I doubt I'll ever be over it.

I've always been a huge fan of opposites attracting, so i liked the Jake/Kate and Sawyer/Juliet pairings better. but that is my taste. i know plenty that are on the Sawyer/Kate side.my fave couple though were Jin and Sun.

Sun & Jin :heart:

One of the best television love stories ever. I prefer it to Desmond/Penny... which was annoying to me, for some reason.

ahhhhhhhhhhh. I liek Des, but penny, yes she annoyed the piss out of me. I mean the poor guy got stuck on that island cause he was trying to impress her by sailing around the world.

But Sun and Jin, i loved seeing them overcome their problems and grow back into a loving couple. I damn near cried when the died, but very fitting they went together.

ahhhhhhhhhhh. I liek Des, but penny, yes she annoyed the piss out of me. I mean the poor guy got stuck on that island cause he was trying to impress her by sailing around the world.

But Sun and Jin, i loved seeing them overcome their problems and grow back into a loving couple. I damn near cried when the died, but very fitting they went together.

I actually cried when they passed, but like I said before: selfish parents. <_<

I actually cried when they passed, but like I said before: selfish parents. <_<

lollllllllllllllllll, too true.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...