Bellazon

Bart Grzybowski
Thumbnail

MauiKane

FROM OCEAN DRIVE

BY CHADNER NAVARRO

post-20251-0-1446062793-02844_thumb.jpg

Jack of all trades: As with most models, newcomer Grzybowski was not well-acquainted with the fashion industry before he became immersed in it. With a background in psychology from Philadelphia’s Villanova University, Grzybowski came to Miami to work with refugee children at AmeriCorps, followed by a stint at Habitat for Humanity, then construction for Ed Laurion and, of course, random restaurant gigs at hot spots like Big Pink.

Book club: Since committing to a full-time modeling career, Grzybowski has collaborated with some big names in the business, including shoots for Polo Ralph Lauren, a catwalk debut with Pamela Anderson for Richie Rich’s A*Muse show, and flaunting it for Abercrombie & Fitch. But it was in superstar fashion photographer Bruce Weber that he met a kindred spirit. “He’s a great guy, and we both love books,” Grzybowski says. “At a shoot, he even brought me a hardback copy of Jack Kerouac’s On the Road.”

Future perfect: “Having this Miami tan and long hair makes me ideal for commercial, beachy projects,” Grzybowski admits. “But I’m working hard at diversifying my appeal.” With bookings at edgier, high-fashion magazines like VMan and GQ Taiwan, it sounds like he’s well on his way.

JUST THE FACTS

Favorite book:
The Fountainhead
Fashion staple:
My bandana, to keep my hair out of the way
Guilty pleasure:
Late-night chocolate chip ice-cream sandwiches
Unwinding in Miami:
The Standard hotel is great for sunset views.
Local hangout:
The best dive bar in town, Ted’s Hideaway

oceandrive.com

POENA LUXURIA

Sometime in the future, in a dictatorial world, allowing oneself to indulge in personal luxuries - such as wearing luxurious fashion- is punishable by arrest or even execution. 
A man is caught wearing the luxurious Fall-Winter '13 collection by MARLON GOBEL. The arresting officer reminds him of something he had long forgotten: passion. 
He suddenly realizes he has a choice. 
Will he retreat to an emotionless subordinate existence, or will he become a rebel icon, embracing passion and luxury as his own?

Richard Gerst's directorial debut.

The film stars Bart Grzybowski & Wilhelmina Hardisty (Ford Model Management, New York), with cinematography by Jendra Jarnagin. Styling by Joshua Liebman. Makeup and Grooming Liz Olivier.

richardgerst.com

facebook.com/MARLONGOBEL

fordmodels.com

Bart is a beautiful man! I've seen some of these pics on various sites recently. Any clue as to how to pronounce his last name? :idk:

This might help: 

Pronunciation:  g ER z ih b OW s k ee 

g as in go | er as in her | z as in zoo | ih as in it | b as in boy | ow as in cow | s as in see | k as in key | ee as in see |

post-20251-0-1446062789-78165_thumb.jpg

Classic tailored suiting and some killer leather chukka boots [ASOS] transformed the Upper West Side location (Manhattan) into a scene straight from the streets of Florence during Pitti Uomo.

Photography: Erik Carter 

Styling + grooming: Saul Carrasco for Trend Styled grooming products

post-20251-0-1446062789-80209_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446062789-81119_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446062789-82458_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446062789-85046_thumb.jpg

trendstyled.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...