Bellazon

Ichelle Streekstra
Thumbnail

FashionDream

FASHIONMILK.COM: New Face Interview

Fashion Milk: Hello! Can you tell us something about yourself?

ichelle: My name is ichelle Streekstra and I am sixteen. When I was eight I moved from Amsterdam to Enkhuizen, where I still live. I go the RSG and after the summer I will go to 5 Atheneum.

FM: How did you end up at VDM Model Management?

I: I was scouted by Jeroen (Mast) and Hanna (Hachula), while walking through the Kalverstraat with two friends. When I was younger I had scouted leg twice, so I was happily surprised that I 'got a callback to drop by the agency for a talk.

FM: Did you always want to Become a Model?

I: As a little girl I thought it would be fun, but I never thought about it seriously. Before I got scouted, I had a bone model a couple of times for my dad's company in makeup and accessories. I really enjoyed that!

FM: If you could choose between doing a shoot or walking a show, what would you choose?

I: Up until now I like shoots the best, because i have more experience with them. I did walk a show for Super Trash once. That was very exciting, Because At That point I did not know how shows worked.

FM: What do you like to do in your free time?

I: In my free time I prefer to go with my best friends to the horses. Next to that I like to meet up with friends and go shopping.

FM: Do you have an idol or example?

I: It May sound a bit strange, but my example is the mother of my best friend. Her name is Conny and she is always there for everyone and always ready to offer a help. I am not suprised anymore if they 'invite me to eat there after a shoot. Even When my friend was not home, lol.

FM: You do not leave your house without ...?

I: Makeup! It took some time for me to get used to the factthat I have to show up without makeup for castings and shoots. I also never leave my house without my phone and a pack of gum.

FM: What does your ultimate vacation look like?

I: This question is very simple for me; sun, sea and the beach!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...