Bellazon

i am a "dork"

Brasil816

i think i almost just posted two years of my life story on this site and realized since my English is not perfect--which often makes me sound like a need an attitude adjustment my friends point out--i did not want to get into a whole argument on what i wrote....its not worth it. i do not like to make generalizations but American girls.. not only do they get jealous but what i have found from experiences--bad experiences--most of them are shockingly cold hearted and melodramatic....

<_< Yeah, well brasilian girls are.... ummm.... hot.

i think i almost just posted two years of my life story on this site and realized since my English is not perfect--which often makes me sound like a need an attitude adjustment my friends point out--i did not want to get into a whole argument on what i wrote....its not worth it. i do not like to make generalizations but American girls.. not only do they get jealous but what i have found from experiences--bad experiences--most of them are shockingly cold hearted and melodramatic....

<_< Yeah, well brasilian girls are.... ummm.... hot.

personally i am not attracted to most brasilian girls.. well im not "attracted" to girls--it has a different meaning in Portuguese.. i do not believe that most brasilian girls are beautiful... i believe there are a select few.. and those select few.. well i believe they are gorgeous.

but thanks everyone.. y'all make me smile ;)

^^......

"The word is first recorded in 1964 with the meaning "penis". By 1972 it had come to mean "a fool" and that is the meaning that is most often intended today. Though the word’s origin is not known with certainty, it is thought that it might be a variation of dick (slang for "penis) with the influence of dirk (a small knife)."

.... that is what it used to mean, just another bit of random information that really isn't that important and may or may not be on topic.

thanks for history lesson... i found it to be very humorous, captivating.. and what not haha umm yeah.. haha anyroad...

i think i just have that ability to learn languages because i already know Portuguese, German, Japanese, English [in order on ability and which languages i learned first...] and then i am almost fluent in Spanish... i would say im fluent in English i just forget words sometimes... what really throws me off with the English language though are the sayings.. most of them dont make any sense but i hear then all the time because im surrounded my well college students.. and English slang was hard for me to get use to... but such things such as: "i could care less" but it is really a negative thing meaning i dont care at all.. i dont know its been a long night and i think i am "talking about of my ass" right now (as my roommates so kindly put it) oh also the spelling in the English language I think it is where I have seen the strangest things…very crazy…but grammatically its very easy it is exactly like Japanese. Anyroad it is getting rather late and I’ve been working all day so I think im going to “hit the sack” as an America might say… rest my blue eyes.

yes i speak five ... ask me again in next year and it will be six...i am a little Japanese.. im almost the same ethnicity as Adriana but im a little more of a mutt than she is--believe it or not... anyroad i actually learned it here... my friends speak Japanese and the high school i received a scholarship for offered it.. so i took it....long story.. my life is a long story

but dont y'all think i sound more "American"

i also know Hebrew but i never tell anyone.. just because.. well im afraid for some strange reason.. :S :huh: :/ :ermm: :dontgetit: