Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

MO&Co. Love Rocks

Mo&Co. doesn’t do things by halves, so when it was time to celebrate their 10th anniversary the brand pulled out all the stops creating a film that celebrates the label’s heritage while encapsulating the look of the moment. Frequent campaign star Freja Beha Erichsen and Chinese supermodel Liu Wen star in a black and white short film of Karim Sadli’s campaign images come to life. Focusing on personal interpretations of chic as well as the minimalist, contemporary style MO&Co. is known for, the film pays tribute to the universality of fashion. In Sadli’s capable hands the message of effortless yet modern dressing comes across perfectly in the campaign images and on the backs of muses Liu and Freja the MO&Co. designs have never looked better. The simple, evocative film hammers home everything essential about the MO&Co. brand all while making viewers eager for another 10 years of excellence.

MO&Co. Love Rocks!

Video Directed by Swell

Makeup by Hannah Murray

Hair by Damien Boissinot (Jed Root)

Producer Sylvia Farago

Behind the scenes photos by Barbara Anastacio

post-82503-0-1446025041-18326_thumb.jpg 

MO&Co. talks to Freja Beha

Do you come across as a different “you” after becoming a super model?

Freja: I can reveal emotion and express myself casually in front of the camera. That is the most different thing. I think I prefer to believe in the camera and it’s good when the “real me” can be captured.

Please describe your style in a word. How do you describe Boy-girl Chic?

Freja: Simple and unruly. Kind of a low-profile-rock style. I love the purity of black, white, grey, and the neat cutting. Boy-girl Chic is a style. Actually, it’s a natural expression. Almost everyone has dual characters, male and female. The popularity of unisex style conforms to this kind of spirit.

post-82503-0-1446025042-3824_thumb.jpg post-82503-0-1446025042-6792_thumb.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...