Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

It's Kevin Zegers ;) He's a canadian actor :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart:

oh wow--I LOVE your sig, jule!

Thank you^^ I looove this ad... I like yours too... I love this pictures of Freja... Are they somewhere in this thread?

^_^ Thanks! And yes, they are, I posted them on page 35: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...5309&st=680

Thank you sooooooooo much! I love them!

And thank you too ssender... I love the ad!

Freja is the worst model out there. Shes stiff on the catwalk and cannot take a good photo. Her chanel adds are an insult to the adds that daria took for so many seasons. I just dont understand the fascination with her. Shes ugly. full stop. But not an ugly which is good like sasha or coco. Shes just plain ugly. I dont know why she appears in so many things.

Sorry to anyone who loves her. Im just expressin my point that she aint no daria or eugenia.

oh give me a break... :cain:

can't take a good photo? are you joking me? she's the most brilliant model when it comes to prints :persuazn: her walk is total coolness and in my opinion Coco is super ugly and Sasha isn't that special... :ninja:

in one thing you're she ain't Eugenia or Daria...she's Freja and that works very well :p

No she cant take a good photo. I have seen her editorials for vogue, harpers bazzar and W, all of which are terrible. She cant give any intensity in her eyes. Also with all the campaigns, she is always outshone by the other model.

In her gucci s/s 06-07, iselin stiero kicked her ass and her current campaign for gucci, there horrible pictures with milania always taking the better photo. Her balmain campaign is terrible and as i said, her chanel campaigns are stiff and terrible. Coco takes amazing photos, i mean have you seen her balenciaga adds and her vogue shoots, and as for sasha, shes the best model to come out in a very long time. Look at her armaini campaigns, prada and vogue shoots. Shes amazing.

Anyway, look whos on the cover of american vogues next top models, coco and sasha are both there, with freja being notably absent. Everyone knows that the best models appear in american vogue because theyre hand picked by anna wintour. I dont think ive ever seen her in american vogue, which is telling you something. (not sure if this is right, if she has, god help us).

Her walk, stiff. Look at the walks or maria-carla and natasha poly. those are walks.

betterrory, I can't understand, believe me I've tried my best but coming out with a statement like that doesn't make it eassier on me...and your examples...Coco & Sasha? you couldn't find a better model? Coco's mouth always look so wierd and it always makes her face look like she's over-trying...not natural at all, Sasha with her Scary popping eyes... :confused: overall I find her beautiful, but in most of her pics she looks on drugs...also not a natural look...sometimes "intansity" is simpler than that...it doesn't have to be "intance in your face" to make it work... :p

let's agree that there's no wrong or right opinion, couse it's an opinion afterall...you don't find Freja appealing and that's fine, I don't like Coco or Sasha and that also not the end of the world...just a different point of view. :yes:

^^^ Please leave freja alone :cry:

lets keep out negative opinions to ourselves.

Freja looks super hot in those gucci ads.

SMEXY FREJA!

haha you're so cute with the crying smiley asking for haters to leave Freja alone :laugh:

No she cant take a good photo. I have seen her editorials for vogue, harpers bazzar and W, all of which are terrible. She cant give any intensity in her eyes. Also with all the campaigns, she is always outshone by the other model.

In her gucci s/s 06-07, iselin stiero kicked her ass and her current campaign for gucci, there horrible pictures with milania always taking the better photo. Her balmain campaign is terrible and as i said, her chanel campaigns are stiff and terrible. Coco takes amazing photos, i mean have you seen her balenciaga adds and her vogue shoots, and as for sasha, shes the best model to come out in a very long time. Look at her armaini campaigns, prada and vogue shoots. Shes amazing.

Anyway, look whos on the cover of american vogues next top models, coco and sasha are both there, with freja being notably absent. Everyone knows that the best models appear in american vogue because theyre hand picked by anna wintour. I dont think ive ever seen her in american vogue, which is telling you something. (not sure if this is right, if she has, god help us).

Her walk, stiff. Look at the walks or maria-carla and natasha poly. those are walks.

oooook, that's your opinion. please keep your thoughts to yourself--i'm not looking to shove freja-love down your throat, but what YOU'RE doing is shoving freja-hate down OUR throats. it's true that not all freja's work is amazing--we can accept that. on the other hand, not all coco's work is amazing--we can also see that. no model is perfect, but no model is entirely crap.

you don't need to come here and act like your opinion is fact, with all those "she can't take a good photo" statements, ok?

let's just go on with our respective favorites, keep to our own 'favorite model threads', and not stoop to full-out bashing on threads of models we dislike. ^_^

if you think freja's so ugly anway, why bother to visit her thread...?