Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

No, not the recent. From Brazil, yes. But not recent.

I can't remember, actually. It was one of those I got the whole magazine, but for the life of me I can't remember what mag it was or the date on it. Gimme a sec...

I can't remember, actually. It was one of those I got the whole magazine, but for the life of me I can't remember what mag it was or the date on it. Gimme a sec...

Take all the time you need :)

I love those scans, so I was just curious.

hımss ok thanks :) the fashist site says it s from the new brazilian vogue,well maybe i missunderstand.Thanks anyway... :)

Here is an Iguatemi Cover scan I did today. I removed about 600,000 scratches, which I never noticed until I scanned it. :rolleyes: Hopefully it's adequate. ;)

There are two nice editorials in this catalog, I would cut up the catalog and scan both of the editorials inside, but I haven't seen it for sale again since I bought this one a while ago. :(

Anyways,

Shopping Iguatemi No 8-Not sure if it's 2003 or 2004 :/

IguatemiCover_Number8smallthumb.jpg

Here is an Iguatemi Cover scan I did today. I removed about 600,000 scratches, which I never noticed until I scanned it. :rolleyes:  Hopefully it's adequate. ;)  

There are two nice editorials in this catalog, I would cut up the catalog and scan both of the editorials inside, but I haven't seen it for sale again since I bought this one a while ago. :(  

Anyways,  

Shopping Iguatemi No 8-Not sure if it's 2003 or 2004 :/  

IguatemiCover_Number8smallthumb.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Here's a scan I've been working on, on and off for a few days. It had some extensive damage when I recieved it and took a bunch of work to fix. :/ There were spots where ink was missing and such, and it had a few rings where a big coffee cup or something had been sat on it.

This is the cover of Icaro Magazine January 2001. It's one of those inflight magazines, that they have in the pouch on the back of the seat in front of you on the plane. ;) Which explains the coffee ring and stuff. :rolleyes:

AnaBeatriz_IcaroBrazil_no197_January2001smallthumb.jpg