Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' Baby Name Revealed?! (And It's Very Different Than Violet)

Ryan Reynolds has been doing all sorts of press for his upcoming film, The Voices, so we have to hand it to him for having not let the cat out of the bag regarding his daughter's name.

Not one little slip-up, not even when David Letterman really grilled him last week, prompting the actor to quip, "I should've worn my cup!"

Reynolds and wife Blake Lively welcomed a baby girl close to two months ago, and they've yet to reveal what they've called her—you know, legally.

After rumors ran rampant that they had named her Violet, Reynolds at least deigned to put those to rest, telling USA Today, "No, that's not the name. I don't want to get into that but I don't know where that came from."

But now, a source has revealed a name to us, one that really couldn't be more different in tone and inspiration than Violet. We're hearing that Blake and Ryan named their baby..

James!
So that would probably mean James [insert middle name here] Lively Reynolds, or perhaps just Reynolds. Verdict?
Very cool!
And if that sounds like a boy's name, remember—her mom is named Blake. Jaime King used to go by James, not to mention Ryan is an increasingly popular girls' name. So really, most names are equal opportunity appellations these days—anything goes!
Moreover, what we know for sure is that Reynolds and Lively are loving being parents.
"The best thing about it—well, everything's great about it," Reynolds told E! News at Sundance last month. "The least impressive thing is the complete lack of sleep." He confirmed that his daughter did indeed have him wrapped around her little finger, adding, "That started well before she was born!"
Sounds like a Lively baby, that James!

Blake Lively has just signed on to star in the upcoming romantic film All I See Is You opposite Jason Clarke!

The 27-year-old actress will play a blind woman who regains her eyesight in the Marc Forster  directed film.

Blake is an amazing actress with a huge onscreen presence who I know will bring enormous talent to the role, and Jason is captivating, strong and fearless in his work,” Marc shared in a statement. “It is inspiring to me as a filmmaker to get the opportunity to work with the both of them.”

All I See Is You centers on a couple who begins “to discover previously unseen and disturbing details about themselves, their marriage and their lives.”

source: justjared

World War Z helmer Marc Forster has set Blake Lively and Jason Clarke to star in All I See Is You, an SC International Pictures-funded indie that Forster wrote with Sean Conway. SC International Pictures, run by Michael Selby, will produce with Wing And A Prayer Pictures, LINK Entertainment and 2Dux2. Forster produces with Craig Baumgarten, Michael Selby and Jillian Kugler. Brian Wilkins, Ron Perlman, the Sons Of Anarchy star behind Wing And A Prayer and Renee Wolfe will executive produce.

deadline.com