Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

March issue of Elle :D Unfortunately the photo is not on the NY Post site...

Red-hot Gossip Girl

By DAVID K. LI

Last Updated: 12:24 AM, February 1, 2012

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/red_...O#ixzz1l6k95O1X

Sexy Blake Lively is burning up with “scarlet” fever — from the top of this sizzling outfit to the bottom of her Christian Louboutin soles!

And the “Gossip Girl” beauty is so close to the world-famous shoe designer that she can e-mail him anytime and ask him how to put her best foot forward.

“When I’m going to an event, I’ll send Christian a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’ ” the 24-year-old stunner tells March’s Elle magazine, where this scorching photo appears.

“I hope to have a few girls one day,” Lively adds. “If not girls, they better be trannies — because I have some amazing shoes and bags . . . that need to be appreciated.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love this!

Thanks for the pix and news! :flower: When I wished for pix earlier, I wasn't expecting the paparazzo to be out in full force like that. Maybe she wasn't either? I'm sure she's disappointed by recent events, she's a human being, but she could have been tired and annoyed by the number of paps following her all day as well. Whatever the case, she's got good people around her, I am confident of that. :yes:

She is not having an easy time of this now, but she will get over this eventually. I hope she has the last laugh.

A tiny bit more about Savages - Hollywood Reporter

Universal made the move after screening the film last week. One studio insider said the movie, with its decidedly hard R rating, is more along the lines of a Pulp Fiction than a film like Traffic (Pulp Fiction stars John Travolta and Uma Thurman also star in Savages).

That's the first I've read about it being an R rating.

It's a crazy business, full of highs and lows -- and unfortunately lots of lows when the suits and money people stick their noses in and undermine the filmmakers' vision -- but I have faith she will have the last laugh when all is said and done.

I assumed Savages would be an R for violence, sexual content, and drug use. Still haven't read the book -- very tempted because it got such rave reviews, but I like to be surprised.

^ Yeah I thought about that too, whether it's the politically correct or the moral majority types, but she obviously meant no harm -- in fact, it could be interpreted as acceptance and celebrating good taste in fashion, which is how I took it. :p

March issue of Elle :D Unfortunately the photo is not on the http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/red_...O#ixzz1l6k95O1X

Sexy Blake Lively is burning up with “scarlet” fever — from the top of this sizzling outfit to the bottom of her Christian Louboutin soles!

And the “Gossip Girl” beauty is so close to the world-famous shoe designer that she can e-mail him anytime and ask him how to put her best foot forward.

“When I’m going to an event, I’ll send Christian a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’ ” the 24-year-old stunner tells March’s Elle magazine, where this scorching photo appears.

“I hope to have a few girls one day,” Lively adds. “If not girls, they better be trannies — because I have some amazing shoes and bags . . . that need to be appreciated.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love this!

Feisty! Hmm, I like... :thumbsup: Nice to get a new interview/profile of her. The one she did with Glamour for GL promo was with Flo and didn't really reveal much either. Looking forward to this.

^ Yeah I thought about that too, whether it's the politically correct or the moral majority types, but she obviously meant no harm -- in fact, it could be interpreted as acceptance and celebrating good taste in fashion, which is how I took it. :p

I agree with your interpretation, in fact it shows she's rather open-minded and accepting although knowing people's reactions to every little thing Blake says, you can bet others wouldn't see it that way. Hope this doesn't get picked up by a lot of outlets tbh... I don't think my heart can take another round of negative Blake publicity.

Oh man, people are going to tear her apart for that trannies comment.

Oh hey welcome to the forum! I take it you're also a Flo fan based on your username? Anyway, nice to have you on here :hug:

Funny thing is she's made a tranny comment in another mag profile before. She obviously doesn't mean any harm by it. Hopefully people can get some perspective when it comes to her (although I doubt it).

Oh! This is so funny I saw a TV program of the Spanish Canary Islands (they are very close to my island) RR giving autographs in Madrid, I could not see where. A girl says to him: We have one thing in common. He looks at her and she replies: Both love Blake Lively. Everyone started laughing. He smiled from ear to ear. :) :)

The Spanish are really bold :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh! This is so funny I saw a TV program of the Spanish Canary Islands (they are very close to my island) RR giving autographs in Madrid, I could not see where. A girl says to him: We have one thing in common. He looks at her and she replies: Both love Blake Lively. Everyone started laughing. He smiled from ear to ear. :) :)

Awww sweet! :blush: I want the vid!!! :laugh:

Isn't that just the sweetest? :wub: Like valentina, I wish we could get a vid too.

Thanks for the pix! :flower: I think she's preparing us for Savages. :brows: Us Weekly has some excerpts from Elle...

Lively's legs are legendary!

In the March issue of ELLE, sweaty cover star Blake Lively shows off her impossibly long, toned legs and way more -- modeling a red-hot Michael Kors swimsuit, suede and patent leather sandals by Pierre Hardy, and with a Blumarine jacket slipping off her shoulders.

Famously tight-lipped about her love life, the Gossip Girl star, 24, dances around her much-publicized romances with Penn Badgley, Leonardo DiCaprio and, currently, Ryan Reynolds. "I've had four boyfriends in my whole life,” she tells the mag, adding that she doesn't sleep around. "I've never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17," she says.

And, regardless of photos of her with Reynolds in Boston or with DiCaprio last summer in Disneyland, "I've never gone on a date. Maybe I'm too shy," she says. "If I've ever had a man in my life, it's because I know him well, and he really means something to me. I don't take that stuff lightly. I’d rather be by myself than be spending any time or energy on somebody that I didn't feel sure about."

Lively, who next stars in the gritty flick Savages, plays coy about her summertime 2011 romance with DiCaprio, 37, with whom she was first photographed in Europe. The actress tells ELLE she was already living in the south of France for the summer, renting an apartment and enrolling in a month-long French language course.

"I was in school every single day!" Lively explains. "I'd get off, and, you know, we'd go on a boat in my harbor in my little village, and there'd be people hiding in a bush. Then people said, 'There's photos of you coming out of some hotel.' I was on a school field trip! And my friend at the time," she says, without naming DiCaprio, "joined the school field trip, and we were walking down the street."

Regardless, Lively admits she's aware of the effect her famous face and body have on men. "I had a few strangers hit on me!" she marvels. "Some guy acted like he liked my hat. Another guy acted like he liked my shoes!" They're staring at your derrière, saying, ‘Hey, I really like your hat.’ Come on, dude!"