Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

• 2 weeks later...
Gigi Hadid is celebrating her 27th birthday with a star-studded party!
The model was all smiles in a white lace outfit as she arrived at Zero Bond for her birthday party on Saturday night (April 23) in New York City.
Stars stepping out for Gigi‘s party included Blake LivelyEmily RatajkowskiAntoni PorowskiMartha Hunt, and Helena Christensen.
credit to JJ

ME9KNN6_t.jpg ME9KNN7_t.jpg ME9KNN8_t.jpg ME9KNN9_t.jpg ME9KNNA_t.jpg ME9KNNB_t.jpg ME9KNNC_t.jpg ME9KNND_t.jpg ME9KNNE_t.jpg ME9KNNF_t.jpg ME9KNNG_t.jpg ME9KNNH_t.jpg ME9KNNI_t.jpg ME9KNNJ_t.jpg ME9KNNK_t.jpg ME9KNNL_t.jpg 

6 hours ago, Dea83 said:
Gigi Hadid is celebrating her 27th birthday with a star-studded party!
The model was all smiles in a white lace outfit as she arrived at Zero Bond for her birthday party on Saturday night (April 23) in New York City.
Stars stepping out for Gigi‘s party included Blake LivelyEmily RatajkowskiAntoni PorowskiMartha Hunt, and Helena Christensen.
credit to JJ

ME9KNN6_t.jpg ME9KNN7_t.jpg ME9KNN8_t.jpg ME9KNN9_t.jpg ME9KNNA_t.jpg ME9KNNB_t.jpg ME9KNNC_t.jpg ME9KNND_t.jpg ME9KNNE_t.jpg ME9KNNF_t.jpg ME9KNNG_t.jpg ME9KNNH_t.jpg ME9KNNI_t.jpg ME9KNNJ_t.jpg ME9KNNK_t.jpg ME9KNNL_t.jpg 

Wow!  Amazing.

Actress Blake Lively (A Simple Favor) is mounting an adaptation of the graphic novel Seconds for Searchlight Pictures, in her feature directorial debut, Deadline can confirm.

The title from Scott Pilgrim creator Bryan Lee O’Malley was published by Random House imprint Ballantine Books in 2014. It centers on Katie Clay, who receives the power to fix her past mistakes by writing them down in a notebook, eating a mushroom and falling asleep. Clay subsequently becomes too eager to fix every little aspect of her life and before long, her newfound ability begins to create ever-new problems that threaten not only to take her further and further from the life she initially had, but the very fabric of time and space itself.
Edgar Wright—who helmed the beloved 2010 film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, based on O’Malley’s graphic novels—adapted the screenplay and will produce the new film alongside three-time Oscar nominee Marc Platt.

Blake previously received two ACM Award nominations for directing and producing the 2021 music video “I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor’s Version),” for Taylor Swift’s song of the same name. She is known on the acting side for turns in films including The Rhythm Section, A Simple Favor, All I See Is You, The Shallows, Café Society, The Age of Adaline, Savages, Green Lantern, The Town, Accepted and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, among others. She also notably starred as Serena van der Woodsen on The CW’s Gossip Girl between 2007 and 2012.

Lively is represented by WME, Management 360 and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern; Wright by CAA, Independent Talent Group and Nelson Davis; and O’Malley by WME, Judy Hansen and Darren Trattner.

deadline.com