Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds just had one of their first big nights out since the start of the pandemic!
The 33-year-old actress and the 44-year-old actor went to the Yankees vs. Tigers game at Yankee Stadium on Friday night (April 30) in the Bronx, N.Y.
The couple went to Pearl Oyster Bar for dinner before the game and it sounds like Blake planned the date night!
“Blake took me to my first home run derby at @yankees stadium tonight,” Ryan wrote on Instagram. “They won 10 to nothing. I’m not saying I’m a good luck charm. Just saying @clintfrazierr wants me to play left field for the remainder of my life. (The Red Thunder was an absolute hero tonight) ️.”
Ryan also showed off a signed hat that Yankees player Clint Frazier gave him. He signed it by saying, “To the ‘Green Lantern’ from ‘Red Thunder.’”
Blake shared photos on her Instagram and said, “Mom&Dad Girl Summer. Thanks @clintfrazierr for being my personal stylist. This hat is a vast improvement from the 💩 I showed up in. After 14 years in NY, I think tonight made me an official Yankee… 🍎
Make sure to see the pics in the photo gallery to check out Blake‘s cute nail art!
FYI: Blake is wearing an Aritzia outfit, Valentino boots, and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz, Marla Aaron, Storrow Jewelry, and Brent Neale.

The fact she always needs to tag every damn thing or jewel she wears as if she was going to a big red carpet event every time she leaves the house....🙄

84acae1376285403.jpg 2fe8b61376285421.jpg 1b80201376285434.jpg 7ebce91376285440.jpg d551521376285453.jpg 095be11376285468.jpg 0778d41376285481.jpg 4bfaee1376285493.jpg 02535e1376285505.jpg 39f2221376306927.jpg 9a64631376306991.jpg 

Netflix has set Blake Lively to star in and produce, and Oscar-winning scribe Diablo Cody to adapt Lady Killer, based on the Dark Horse Comic series.

The plan is for Lively to play Josie Schuller. By all appearances, she is the perfect 1950’s housewife. But when she’s not catering to the needs of her family, she leads a secret life as a highly-trained killer for hire. She really likes the second job, and her husband has no idea.

Pic will be produced by Mike Richardson and Keith Goldberg of Dark Horse Entertainment along with Lively and Kate Vorhoff for B for Effort.

Lively is coming off an action turn in The Rhythm Section and before that, The Shallows. She is repped by WME, Management 360 and Sloane Offer.

Cody most recently scripted the upcoming Madonna biopic at Universal, which Madonna will direct. Cody is repped by WME, MXN Entertainment and McKuin Frankel.

Lady Killer is a comic book series written by Joëlle Jones and Jamie S. Rich, illustrated by Joëlle Jones, and colored by Laura Allred. It has been published by Dark Horse Comics since January 2015 and was nominated at the Eisner Awards as Best Limited Series in 2016.

Netflix has a first look deal with Dark Horse Entertainment and has previously collaborated with Dark Horse on the action-comedy series Umbrella Academy and the Jonas Åkerlund-directed Polar. Upcoming adaptations include Mystery Girl directed by McG and starring Tiffany Haddish.

deadline.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Blake Lively was seen on mommy duty in New York City on Friday afternoon. The Shallows actress, 33, was with two of her three children - James, six, and Inez, four - and mother Elaine as she flagged down a yellow taxi cab and loaded her little ones in
dailymail.co.uk, blakelivelyphotos.com

MEMWOS_t.jpg MEMWOT_t.jpg MEMWOU_t.jpg MEMWOV_t.jpg MEMWOW_t.jpg MEMWP5_t.jpg MEMWP6_t.jpg MEMWP7_t.jpg MEMWP9_t.jpg MEMWPD_t.jpg MEMWQF_t.jpg MEMWQG_t.jpg MEMWQH_t.jpg MEMWQI_t.jpg MEMWQJ_t.jpg MEMWQL_t.jpg 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...