Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monkey Musical

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were together Sunday at Blur rocker Damon Albarn’s Lincoln Center Festival musical “Monkey: Journey to the West.” Spies saw Lively in “a short dress and killer heels” and Reynolds, who’s on Details’ August cover, wore a plaid shirt. “They had their arms around each other all night,” a source said. Albarn’s partner in the show and the band Gorillaz, Jamie Hewlett, was expected last night with VIPs Darren Aronofsky and Marcus Samuelsson.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/monkey_musical_bPfnImiKaF7fDigs3aHXDN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cover + cover story for Elle France 16th August 2013

Photographer: Terry Tsiolis

Hair: Serge Normant

Make-up: Chris Buckle

Interview: Clementine Goldszal

Celebrity: Blake Lively

Source: Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net)

abcJRtm2.jpg

acbS6n6Q.jpg adj7jhaR.jpg

adfO6NLu.jpg 

• 1 month later...

she is really beautifull love the look and the straight hair,something different for her.The dress is nice but it reminds me one she already worn at Teen choice(?) awards.tomorrow she has a Google hangout from Gucci and then she is gonna attend an exhibition so, more outfits (propably all of them Gucci) to come

Blake Lively attended her first Gucci show Wednesday afternoon — and it was also her first time in Milan. “It’s a good way to be here,” Lively, the face of Gucci’s Première fragrance, related from her front-row seat. “This is my main plan, to be here at the show, but then I am working with Gucci all day tomorrow.”
It won’t be all work and no play for the actress, best known for her role as Serena van der Woodsen on “Gossip Girl.” “I will try to run away and get some amazing pasta and gelato,” she said. “That’s a must.”And it looks like fashion will continue to play a significant role in her career. “There are a couple of movies I am about to start after the new year, which I am very excited about,” she said. “One of them is centered around fashion since the early 1900s. It will be an amazing encyclopedia of women’s fashion.”

from wwd.com