Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively Rekindling Romance with Leonardo DiCaprio?

Even though “Blake Lively may be hot and heavy with new man Ryan Reynolds,” writes Star, the “Gossip Girl” actress is “still in touch with her ex Leonardo DiCaprio.”

According to the tab, Lively and DiCaprio “talk on the phone and e-mail regularly.”

“Blake is still carrying a torch for Leo,” claims a Star source, who adds, ”She’d drop Ryan in a heartbeat if and when Leo said, ‘Let’s get back together.’”

“Ryan’s bound to get his heart broken!” warns the tab.

No, but Star is bound to get busted for this bogus tale.

A rep for Lively tells Gossip Cop, “This story is totally untrue,” noting, “Star enjoys making up things.”

Oh, snap.

http://www.gossipcop.com/blake-lively-leon...-ryan-reynolds/

An upcoming event for our girl. Soooo glad Anna & Karl are still standing behind her :hehe: I think this is going to be their first public appearance with her since the ~scandle~

CINEASTES

Expect some drama and strong women. The Museum of Modern Art will have its fourth annual Film Benefit, this year to honor Pedro Almodóvar. Expected V.I.P.’s include Karl Lagerfeld, Anna Wintour, Uma Thurman, Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Stone and others. Chanel is a sponsor.

Museum of Modern Art, 11 West 53rd Street; moma.org/film. Tuesday from 6:30 pm. Tables from $25,000.

Set to play house

Things are going so well with Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, they’re already looking at apartments together. The lovebirds were spotted checking out a three-bedroom, $4.35 million penthouse at 225 Fifth Ave. on Madison Square Park the other day. A spy told us, “When they were done, she left the building first, wearing tall boots, jeans, coat and fedora, and got straight into a Town Car, and then Ryan exited into the same car. Her little dog was waiting with the driver in the front seat.” Things seem to be happening fast for Lively, who lives in Chelsea, and Reynolds, who have been officially dating for about a month.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/set_to_pla...OkK0jMvd4DY4ZKK

Yeah, I saw that sooo sweet :hehe: Unluckily for them that she's already repping a line of purses, and fabulously at that ;)

Was having something of a movie marathon since yesterday, and I was thinking about how insanely cool it would be for Blake to work with either Jason Reitman and/or Wes Anderson. They've realized some of my favorite and some of the quirkiest, funnest characters ever and have directed some of my favorite films so it would be the best of both worlds for me :yes:

Blake Lively's Chilly Day On The "Gossip Girl" Set

Braving the falling temperatures, Blake Lively was spotted on the set of “Gossip Girl” in New York City today (November 10).

Joined by her pooch pal, the “Green Lantern” lady wore a grey coat and matching knee-high grey boots as she strolled from her trailer to the shooting location.

And it sounds like things are getting more serious between Blake and her beau Ryan Reynolds, as they were recently seen apartment hunting together.

An insider told press they checked out a $4.35 million penthouse at 225 Fifth Avenue near Madison Square Park, though there’s no word regarding whether or not they made an offer.

post-54639-0-1446091934-10281_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091934-27086_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091934-2875_thumb.jpg

It should be a joy to work with this girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blake Lively and Chace Crawford come to grips-- with some wrestling moves at fashion show

BLAKE LIVELY is a good sport. The blond bombshell did not mind “Gossip Girl” castmate Chace Crawford busting her chops — and even putting a wrestling move on her — as she left Tuesday’s Versace for H&M fashion show with friends.

According to a source at the show, Crawford began taunting Lively by waving an object in her face. When the actress playfully chided Crawford, asking him, “What are you doing?” our insider says Crawford went all WWE on Lively and put her in a headlock. (And we thought Lively’s new boyfriend was the only person allowed to roughhouse with her.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/blake-li...2#ixzz1dO6zeGng