Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively channels her inner Little House on the Prairie at the 5th Anniversary of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund at Skylight Studios on Monday in New York City.

The 21-year-old Gossip Girl starlet is expected to be the cover girl for the February 2009 issue of Vogue, according to Fashionista.

/// I totally don't like the way she looks here... Or, to be more specific, I absolutely don't like her outfit :blink:

blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_01.jpg blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_06.jpg blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_02.jpg blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_08.jpg blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_11.jpg blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_12.jpg blake_lively_vogue_fashion_fund_04.jpg

Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively works the red carpet at the NYC premiere of Australia at Ziegfeld Theater on Monday.

The 21-year-old star’s on-and-off-screen boyfriend Penn Badgley skipped out on the red carpet but joined Blake inside the theater. The couple grabbed complimentary bottles of water and bags of popcorn to munch on during the movie.

blake_lively_australia_premiere_01.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_03.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_04.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_05.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_06.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_07.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_08.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_10.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_11.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_12.jpg blake_lively_australia_premiere_14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Off-and-sometimes-on-screen couple Blake Lively (in Helmut Lang’s “Moto” leather jacket) and Penn Badgley cozy up together at Ray-Ban’s celebration of the re-launch of Clubmaster Sunglasses at the Bowery Ballroom in the Lower East Side of Manhattan on Tuesday.

/// She looks a bit of Britney in some pics :hehe:

post-23203-1228977304_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1228977406_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1228977435_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1228977503_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1228977618_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1228977690_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1228977720_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream about her last night. It was so weird, I was dating with her, and then we had a fight, so she run a away, but I think she will be back, so stay waiting for, then I wake, I never know she back or not, even it is just dream.