Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

haha... i haven't really seen all of them... i've seen many though, and the brazilians definitely like to go out the most.  i was very fortunate to see isabeli at the copacabana palace hotel in rio two years ago.  tonight i saw maja l. - i was blown away!  she's amazing.  adriana.. . well, she's a great girl...  'nuff said.  here's what i saw at the rosa cha show that someone else posted shots from (my crappy photo from the third row):

dsc05572oa.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hrmm...someone's good at removing your tags. Here are the same pictures without your tags. I've had these saved for awhile. :p

49mq.th.jpg 211mr.th.jpg

no one removed my tags or messed with my image.  that was the rosa cha show, which took place here in new york on september 10th, 2004.  i was there, in the third row with my new camera, and i released those pics to FV's model blog.  people then took those pics and posted them elsewhere, which i fully expected.  only later did bellazon form, and then i started tagging my pics and re-releasing them as "nyc_rocks."  i have that entire show photographed and could release lots of other pics from it, but since i wasn't in a good position for photos i didn't bother.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So did you go with someone that had a pass? I thought just celebs could get into stuff like that? :heart: