Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

it's written on the first pic :) it's from 2005 :wave:

I suspect Joe wasn't paying much attention to the text. :laugh:

No I wasn't :nicole:

I was super excited .. I thought I could go to the mag place by me and get a copy :hehe:

speaking of which I have to go there tomorrow ... not many good stuff lately. :( I need some physical traces of sexiness.

i will never understand why she's had the success that she's had. i mean, she's just so bloody BORING on the runway. same expression everytime. she's beautiful, sure, but that's where the fascination ends, i think. i guess that explains why she's not a Supermodel. i mean, why she isn't famous at all. you'd think with all the work she's done over the past many years, she'd have SOME international press.

^I don't mind her on the runway, but I love her in print. It's true that most people don't know who she is unfortunately. I think it's because she hasn't had as much commercial exposure.

She does have international success in the "fashion world" at least, but she's not a household name like Gisele for example.

i will never understand why she's had the success that she's had. i mean, she's just so bloody BORING on the runway. same expression everytime. she's beautiful, sure, but that's where the fascination ends, i think. i guess that explains why she's not a Supermodel. i mean, why she isn't famous at all. you'd think with all the work she's done over the past many years, she'd have SOME international press.

I guess you are totally wrong here :angry: And I know you have no idea about Isabeli and her standing

in the model business (N)

Isabeli has been named the "most beautiful model of the world" in Italy, "the most popular model" by Pirelli site.. she is said the only brazilian model that can suceed Gisele in the future. it's not important to be famous because you are in VS (and i know you only care of that stuff dear happycanadian)..only those commercial models are a little bit famous.

and just so you know, Isabeli is going to be on the next cover of Vogue Usa (the issue dedicated to the best tops, well she already was on it in 2004), and also she is in this, amongst other fellow Supermodels as you can read.. :flower: just to confirm a little her status, if there is necessity :)

33u6d7o.webp

in the fashion world, she is not only famous, but almost an icon. who cares of popularity in TV or other? if you talk to a paparazzo that have to shot after fashion shows, you say: Isabeli and they perfectly know who is she. the same for the fashion world. she doesn't need other kind of popularity. In Brazil she is really popular, a celebrity i'd say.

and no need to bash Isabeli only because she said that KK (the model you are obsessed on) is fat and that she is next to lose her career. she really can't stay next to Isabeli. Isabeli wasn't wrong in saying that. and also Izabel Goulart said the same. :wave:

I guess you are totally wrong here :angry: And I know you have no idea about Isabeli and her standing

in the model business (N)

there is someone that thinks that in the world exists only VS and doesn't know anything of fashion world. don't be angry on this people is lost time my friend :hug:

and talking about VS, guess who is the most young model ever that they choose in the history: Isabeli! at 15-16 years old, against the law! but they loved her too much! :laugh: she really did everything possible, she is very versatile :heart: