Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

:heart:

TITLE: HEROINAS BRILLANTES

PH: PATRICK DEMARCHELIER

MAG: VOGUE MAGAZINE ESPANOL

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29933162.0b4161.jpg 29933173.a7bfae.jpg

29933183.7cb2d3.jpg

29933192.4e4ae6.jpg

29933220.7a442c.jpg

29933234.9e2d65.jpg

29933261.93610d.jpg

29933277.181e2e.jpg

BTW, let's not quickly jump to the conclusion that Isabeli is some sort of goodwill Ambassador. Remember, she did open her mouth to spout off some hateful remarks. LET'S NOT BE TOO QUICK TO FORGET.

:laugh:

What? Don't you remember earlier in the summer when Isabeli made a blunt comment about Karolina Kurkova's cellulite-ridden ass? But like a total "professional", Karolina kept her mouth shut and got back into shape. Oh, I can just imagine the silent treatment these two will give each other at this year's VS show. CATFIGHT! RROWRR!!!

What? Don't you remember earlier in the summer when Isabeli made a blunt comment about Karolina Kurkova's cellulite-ridden ass? But like a total "professional", Karolina kept her mouth shut and got back into shape. Oh, I can just imagine the silent treatment these two will give each other at this year's VS show. CATFIGHT! RROWRR!!!

kk shut up only because isabeli was right :whistle:

omg you're right, if this year they will meet, karolina will kill isabeli :p

I agree with you..A CATFIGHT opening in the mud is necessary for the VS show this December...That would be the highlight for the show :drool: