Bellazon

Catalogue Fashion

Mahi

^ I saw lots of candids for her on the beach this year after Euro cup with her BF Samy,I checked also her thread several times.Honestly,I liked her pictures on the beach and on streets moooooore than photoshoots pics,she looks more beautiful in candids,I don't know why,but catalogs ruin her beauty a bit and change her looks,she looks so different and so attractive in casual style,also her body is really to die for.That's just my opinion

Wow,you know her,so you talked to her before?

thanks mahi & awesomexxx..

Just a Question, catalogspreed need a Registration and i´m in too many Boards/Accounts..

So a Question before...what did you find there ?? Only Catalogs from USA or also from other Countries ?? :Angel:

Anthropologie November'12 catalog-via catalogspree

abdnxYJe.jpg adeizLLL.jpg acqleEIi.jpg ablazuzy.jpg adsN2806.jpg abmIwQVS.jpg

I'll ask again for this model ID in ID section,I asked before about her also in model ID section,as I see her alot in Boden,Anthropologie,and La Redoute catalogs.

@mahi..

She wons Germany`s next Top Model 2006.At that Time she lives in a smaller Village,and at the Weekend she was out in my City ( shopping,dancing and all the Stuff so me and others can meet her),i also was one of the first Guys who ran her Fanclub..

And all i (and others) can say it´s that she always was very nice,honest and very friendly and that is she until now..

^ Wow,that is so beautiful.I love the clothes and the pictures in general.Thanx alot for them,Tzdon.

@mahi..

She wons Germany`s next Top Model 2006.At that Time she lives in a smaller Village,and at the Weekend she was out in my City ( shopping,dancing and all the Stuff so me and others can meet her),i also was one of the first Guys who ran her Fanclub..

And all i (and others) can say it´s that she always was very nice,honest and very friendly and that is she until now..

Anthropologie November'12 catalog-via catalogspree

post-38290-0-1446131029-06442_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446131029-09197_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446131029-11654_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446131029-14164_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446131029-15213_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446131029-16337_thumb.jpg

I'll ask again for this model ID in ID section,I asked before about her also in model ID section,as I see her alot in Boden,Anthropologie,and La Redoute catalogs.

5X_32439_9298.jpg

thanks mahi & awesomexxx..

Lena Gercke & Sarah Brandner get a little Friendship.

Sarah `s Friend Bastian Schweinsteiger play Football ( Soccer for the US Guys) for Bayern München

and Lena`s Friend Sami Khedira play Football for Real Madrid.Both are german national Players and so whenever possible Lena & Sarah travel together to the Games..