Bellazon

Catalogue Fashion

Mahi

The pics are already yours, so do whatever you want,and if not yours also do it. :)

So now we have tzdon,GJB,awesome and me as fans of catalog work,yay :clap: .Hope to see ya all aroungd again. :grouphug:

But,awesome,I have to say that runway pics ,so many times ,are so beautiful and wonderful ,even catalog pics are not always beautiful and sometimes they ruin the beauty of some models,but I like them as for the fashion presented on them as it's more clear and understandable than the fashion presented on the runway.

The pics are already yours, so do whatever you want,and if not yours also do it. :)

So now we have tzdon,GJB,awesome and me as fans of catalog work,yay :clap: .Hope to see ya all aroungd again. :grouphug:

But,awesome,I have to say that runway pics ,so many times ,are so beautiful and wonderful ,even catalog pics are not always beautiful and sometimes they ruin the beauty of some models,but I like them as for the fashion presented on them as it's more clear and understandable than the fashion presented on the runway.

^ You don't know her name,right?

Sure, there are beautiful runway pics and unlovingly catalog pics (photoshop disaster) but i prefer catalog pics because there you can see tall and thin models but also small and curvy models (who are also beautiful) with various facial expressions in varied places with suitable makeup.

on runway you see mostly tall size zero models with always the same facial expression.

Fortunately in BZ there are many commercial model threads in contrast to TFS. Thus i'm a member of BZ :)

Really?,

also where I live by the Mediterranean,it began coldness since Friday,and it's getting colder,I like this for the kind of clothes we have to wear(jumpers,heavy cardigans,all kinds of knitwear),I don't like summer clothes alot.

And don't worry about IDs,they're not necessary and also they're not my goal here.

Really?,

also where I live by the Mediterranean,it began coldness since Friday,and it's getting colder,I like this for the kind of clothes we have to wear(jumpers,heavy cardigans,all kinds of knitwear),I don't like summer clothes alot.

And don't worry about IDs,they're not necessary and also they're not my goal here.