Bellazon

Catalogue Fashion

Mahi

i know who the change models are. the problem with Danish agencies, like Swedish agencies, they don't list a last name. i am looking for their full name. if i can't, i will just publish their names and agencies.

As far as the Missya model, I have no clue who she is but I am working on it. If you like, you can post her in the model id forum. I don't mind.

Somehow few days ago, the thread's name has changed,and the content of another thread(lingerie/swimwear)has been replaced here.Even this thread followers were 6,now they're 2 of the other one.

I didn't ask for this,don't know who asked for this merging and change,I asked the staff to have the name back and the content separated,they kindly changed and got me the name back.

.As for the content,I don't know ,I can ask for the lingerie/swimwear stuff and previous posts who got in here to be separated and back iinto their thread,they're not offtopic here but I don't prefer them also some other original members who are with me from the start don't prefer them  as well.

What do you think guys? I told Admin Joe that I'll take your opinions and he can separate and get that thread away from here.Or we can just suffice the name back and continue

I didn't check the other thread and not sure of the starter(maybe MK),or I could ask him/her about the issue.

.As for the content,I don't know ,I can ask for the lingerie/swimwear stuff and previous posts who got in here to be separated and back iinto their thread,they're not offtopic here but I don't prefer them also some other original members who are with me from the start don't prefer them  as well.

What do you think guys? I told Admin Joe that I'll take your opinions and he can separate and get that thread away from here.Or we can just suffice the name back and continue

I think so Tmariss,feel the place to be weird somehow,there's difference in types of who like general clothing and those who only like intimates stuff,I don't think they can go along together.

I'll wait for other opinions,especially Tzdon's,he's also one of main members here.