Bellazon

Blu Equis
Thumbnail

MauiKane

He's really beautiful and I love the long hair! I'm not as fond of all the moles; he has almost as many as River Viiperi!

And what a strange name he has chosen; 'Equis' is the Spanish word for the letter 'X'. Nevertheless, he's very appealing and I hope he's successful.

• 3 weeks later...

Blu Equis has great potential. He really has an affinity for the camera. I predict that he's just going to get better and better with every set of pics we get to see of him. Now if we could just get him a personal trainer and get him into the gym to put a little muscle on his slender frame, we'll really have something!

awesome name. interesting face. but he is way too thin to be taking shots in his underwear. i know this whole super skinny thing is in but if this were a female model everyone would be complaining she was anorexic. he look alright in the red and blue editorial but those other shots in his underwear are a little much. men aren't suppose to have a hip to waist ratio like that. I would love to see more from him just with his clothes on at least until his chest isn't so concave. 

^ Good points (positive and negative) well expressed.

IMHO all BZ members should read your post above as a master class on how to present negative opinions about a model without being offensive. Well done, quetzales :flower: and modelknowledge. :flower: