Bellazon

Carolina Sanchez
Thumbnail

Liora Loyola

I appreciate the contribution this excellent video!  Only on my part I would ask you to upload it as an attachment, I had problems to visualize it (from my mobile) I could not find the icon on the right to put it in full screen!  I would also appreciate very much that you will add the source or the details of who made the video or the brand if that is the case.  Thank you! @Charlie's Alter Ego

@Modelove you can click either on "vimeo" or the "paper plane" on the video to be redirected to the original source... uploader etc....

I can't upload the video to BZ as an attachment because it exceeds the maximum of 99MB per file. (video is 140MB)

If you have problems to visualize large videos on your phone try turning your device 90° to change to landscape mode, works for me.

Att @Charlie's Alter Ego 

Ok I understand and I will try to turn the phone to be able to visualize it. About the author of the video or the brand, would help us in the forum when we try to find something about it. The way you publish it, there is no trace to locate who produces it, the photographer that makes it or marks it that involves the model in question. I would like to be able to find it with the search tool for future inquiries.
I thank you for your attention and keep contributing because you do it very well!

P.S. And I speak in the first person because I understood that some of the videos I have published there is that flaw. I tried as much as possible to mention the title at least of the production. But thinking about it better it would be good if the more information we provide about the video would be better for the future searches of the other participants in this forum. Regrads!

• 2 weeks later...