Bellazon

Daniela Freitas
Thumbnail

Lorina

• 2 weeks later...
:wave:

thanks daniela wv!

wish we would find some more new pictures...I wonder why Daniela is not working a lot lately, maybe because of her pregnancy she took a break...

your welcome!!!

she is shooting now with ph tony kelly for some editorial!!!

great news;) we are the leaders of this thread so we will be the first to post it :p

great! thanks!

do u know witch campaign is this for? looks like a photoshoot

hi dear, sorry but I'm not positive about what campaign its for! I do think it's for a campaign as well though.

question; are we allowed to post pictures from a models personal facebook page on here? I would seem to think the answer is yes, as long as it's not against her will and they're not personal ones of daniela's absolutely beautiful baby (who btw just turned 1 on april 28th 2012) congrats to dani and her husband.

great! thanks!

hi dear, sorry but I'm not positive about what campaign its for! I do think it's for a campaign as well though.

question; are we allowed to post pictures from a models personal facebook page on here? I would seem to think the answer is yes, as long as it's not against her will and they're not personal ones of daniela's absolutely beautiful baby (who btw just turned 1 on april 28th 2012) congrats to dani and her husband.

I dunno, what do u think? should I delete them?

great! thanks!

Oh no, I wasn't pointing you out for doing so!! I didn't even know that you did? Are you friends with her on facebook too? The last picture I posted was from Daniela's personal facebook. So I was asking if you guys thought it was alright to do.

great! thanks!

Oh no, I wasn't pointing you out for doing so!! I didn't even know that you did? Are you friends with her on facebook too? The last picture I posted was from Daniela's personal facebook. So I was asking if you guys thought it was alright to do.

I think we cant post some of her personal pics without her permission, i also have her on facebook and that last pic its from a photoshot with ph: ricardo penna

great! thanks!

I think we cant post some of her personal pics without her permission, i also have her on facebook and that last pic its from a photoshot with ph: ricardo penna

Do you know her personally? I met her once while in Tokyo because one of my friends Kawana owns a club over there and for a few nights in a row she was there with a bunch of other people. Her baby is soooo adorable isn't she? I have to stop myself from posting pics of her on here lol but she is TOO cute!

great! thanks!

Do you know her personally? I met her once while in Tokyo because one of my friends Kawana owns a club over there and for a few nights in a row she was there with a bunch of other people. Her baby is soooo adorable isn't she? I have to stop myself from posting pics of her on here lol but she is TOO cute!

YES, I KNOW HER!!! HER LITLE ANGEL IS SOOOOO SWEET, AND SHE HAVE THE SAME EYES THAN DANIELA, I REALLY HOPE SHE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF NEW WORK AND TRIUMPHS AS THE GREAT MODEL SHE IS

great! thanks!

YES, I KNOW HER!!! HER LITLE ANGEL IS SOOOOO SWEET, AND SHE HAVE THE SAME EYES THAN DANIELA, I REALLY HOPE SHE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF NEW WORK AND TRIUMPHS AS THE GREAT MODEL SHE IS

She really does have daniela's eyes, they're so big and enticing! so adorable...:wub: you didn't also meet her in TKY did you? because in that case chances are we might know each other :laugh: it's always the same crowd out there

• 2 weeks later...