Bellazon

More gorgeously beautiful female models (2012-2013)

TF9

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it seems that I made a mistake when I made the title of this particular thread/topic too similar to my previous one, which has apparently caused it to be checked out by very few people here since many people are probably thinking that it's just a continuation of my previous thread/topic.  The top contributors here, such as "Modelknowledge", may not have checked out this thread/topic at all.

Is it possible at all that I could delete it, and then re-post it with a different title?  Any attempts to help at all will be well-appreciated - thanks, as always.

when doing a title don't use beautiful girls, unknown model, or who is it. Label the thread descriptively. For instance, this thread should be L'oreal, Kohls, Sears, Macys, etc... When members see certain catalogs and brands, they gravitate to those threads first because they know how to find those models or might recognize them right away especially with American catalogs. 

Also if you have a lot of models from the same catalog or brand separate them and do a thread just for them. IE I would done a separate Kohl's thread. There are members who really like Kohls models and upload HQ versions of them. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry about taking so long to reply, as I've been away from this forum for a few weeks, but thanks very much.  I haven't been able to confirm it for sure, but it does seem quite likely that Jennifer McDonough & Vanessa Lorenzo are the models in question - thanks again.