Bellazon

Holly Owens

StickaxeEcH

I've seen this picture a lot lately, but it seems that nobody has a name for her.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4c/11/b7/4c11b7a1edad2ff1a327af5cf0573446.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

At first glance I thought it was Megan Fox, but now I really don't think it is. Google "search by image" returns the name of a Polish lingerie company, so I'm half expecting this to be just a random nameless lingerie model. But I thought I'd try to see if anyone here knows her name or is better at searching. Thanks in advance.

Edited by PinkCouture

^I don't know the source of this picture. I've only ever seen it on various blog sites and tumblrs. Google image search returns "koronkowa bielizna" which I had thought was a Polish lingerie company but is apparently just Polish for "lace underwear".

I've searched Zita Galgociova and maybe it's just me, but I don't see the similarity. Are you sure it looks like her?

Thanks for the help!

I dont think it's Zita either. But you have a small image, and half her face is covered by her hair.  Makes it real tough.  Here is something just a wee bit larger.  Maybe that can help.

post-31303-0-1446079011-96187_thumb.jpg