Bellazon

Vika Bronova
Thumbnail

sarnic

15 hours ago, ketrab1999 said:

you're right, but i heard she had onlyfans

You aren't missing much to be honest. She posted like 14 images, many of which have been seen in different angles, there is a nip outline from a nude bodysuit, a couple of butt shots, some cleavage shots, and some bikini pics. It's to my understanding that she wanted to do an only fans, did a quick test run and very very quickly told to take it down by her team.

I'm not going to post the actual pictures because her agency REALLY doesn't want them to be seen, and I personally don't want to piss off people who I know are on this forum and are connected to her team/Vika.

I've blurred out her face for plausible deniability

kukGQkc.png

1qNT0Wr.png

Ta Da... is it everything you ever hoped for? :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm not going to post the actual pictures because her agency REALLY doesn't want them to be seen, and I personally don't want to piss off people who I know are on this forum and are connected to her team/Vika.

I've blurred out her face for plausible deniability

kukGQkc.png

1qNT0Wr.png

Ta Da... is it everything you ever hoped for? :rofl:

Why did she start an onlyfans to begin with? It seems like this is not her thing.

Just now, Edaaaaaaa said:

Why did she start an onlyfans to begin with? It seems like this is not her thing

I kinda need to be cryptic about this because again I don't want to get into shit with the wrong people. Two different agendas for why it opened, and why it was closed. 🤷‍♀️