Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Sorry about the reposts.

I'm getting too old and this forum is getting so long.

Will try to do better next time!

No, no, no ! Your posts are great as usual, Paul ! So please keep on posting pictures of Laetitia.

The :/ face is because I wish Laetitia could make a lot of sessions now, so we could have brand new pictures; and also because only a few post several wonderful pictures (like you do) while others only post to say "thanks", which isn't very useful .

But please, keep, keep posting !! Thanks to you I have some pictures at a much better size/quality !!! :hug:

I will also add Paul that some of your post's are very useful and do contribute to this thread in a very useful way, the issue of reposts has come up several time within this thread, it was agreed that it is ok for them as long as the pictures have not been posted within 3 to 5 pages.

As most of us here are Laetitia fans, we must help and share rare or even better quality pictures so that all fans of Laetitia can enjoy the many aspects of her work :yes: .

Thank you to, Scott. I think you're the master of the black and white pcitures of Laetitia :laugh: . I think thanks to you I've been able to add very nice pix to my collection.

By the way, wonderful set. Your avi is one of my favourite pictures ever :wub:

I just love Laetitia's black and white pictures :wub:

Thanks for lovely comment on my set Carolina :) .

Btw for any Laetitia fan, I do have a few animated gifs for avi's I have made of her, or if you would like me to make one up of your fav Laetitia vid I would be more than welcome to do so, just send me a pm or message :) .