Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, downloading it now. :wave: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :wave:

Can it be played with WM or Real?

It can only be played in flv format, I found that I had to download the latest version of FLV player to actually get it to work :)

But if you have any issues with the video just let me know :)

Yes I remember it. It seems that there is a new Laetitia fan site using the old address for her site. www.laetitiacasta.com. I also remember I found her official site from a mention of it in her book and her site is where I really got to learn more about her from all of you guys over in Europe. :)

The site was great, it really offered something to the fans, I liked it very much!

It's a pity there's no official site now. I really can't understand why this happened! She should at least kept the domain ...!

yea it was a great site. You know. I dont remember where I heard this but someone said that she used to go there under assumed identities and talk to people. When she came in under her name people attacked her and did not believe she was really her.

yea it was a great site. You know. I dont remember where I heard this but someone said that she used to go there under assumed identities and talk to people. When she came in under her name people attacked her and did not believe she was really her.

No, it wasn't her - someone identified the IP Address that was used and it was the same of another three or four nicknames who definitely couldn't be her.

But there were really strange people around the forum too :laugh:

No, it wasn't her - someone identified the IP Address that was used and it was the same of another three or four nicknames who definitely couldn't be her.

But there were really strange people around the forum too :laugh:

Yea I remember that when she came on. What I was told is she came on when the site first went up under her name. I think the culpret you are talking about was a character name NEO. He was a real jerk. What I am talkin about was when she only used fake names. Sad to admit that I got taken in at first by the fake laetitia's

Yea I remember that when she came on. What I was told is she came on when the site first went up under her name. I think the culpret you are talking about was a character name NEO. He was a real jerk. What I am talkin about was when she only used fake names. Sad to admit that I got taken in at first by the fake laetitia's

Actually NEO was quite nice - a bit crazy though :laugh:

He wasn't the jerk.

I'm sue she was present on the forum sometime. I don't know, just a feeling.

I would have visited my forum if I was her.

I hope she was never offended in any way, because sometimes there were bad talk from stupid folk.