Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I'm happy to see her in the Miu Miu campaign.

Hey 4boltmain haven't seen you since the old zouzou days. Welcome.

Seems we have the bunch completed now :laugh:

So nice to meet you all here!!

And as we're talking about old times - does anyone can still remember Laetitia's old oficial site and the forum there?? :wub:

Thank everyone to the wonderful news vids and pics especially the one of MiuMiu...laetitia is so beautiful on it! :heart: :heart:

I'he just a question : is anyone know how to upload or download the video of the Miu Miu Making Of?

Thank for sharinf guys you're the bests! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank everyone to the wonderful news vids and pics especially the one of MiuMiu...laetitia is so beautiful on it! :heart: :heart:

I'he just a question : is anyone know how to upload or download the video of the Miu Miu Making Of?

Thank for sharinf guys you're the bests! :laugh: :laugh:

she is on daylimotion here

kisss stella

And as we're talking about old times - does anyone can still remember Laetitia's old oficial site and the forum there?? :wub:

Yes I remember it. It seems that there is a new Laetitia fan site using the old address for her site. www.laetitiacasta.com. I also remember I found her official site from a mention of it in her book and her site is where I really got to learn more about her from all of you guys over in Europe. :)

Yes I remember it. It seems that there is a new Laetitia fan site using the old address for her site. www.laetitiacasta.com

yes I remember too! :wave:

Yes I remember it. It seems that there is a new Laetitia fan site using the old address for her site. www.laetitiacasta.com. I also remember I found her official site from a mention of it in her book and her site is where I really got to learn more about her from all of you guys over in Europe. :)

The site was great, it really offered something to the fans, I liked it very much!

It's a pity there's no official site now. I really can't understand why this happened! She should at least kept the domain ...!

No :( The usual techniques don't seem to be working!!! :cry2:

I do have a copy of the Miu Miu video which is on there site, it was a pain to get it to work as a flv file, if anyone wants the file it is about 10.5mb, I will be more than happy to send it to anyone who wants it :).

No :( The usual techniques don't seem to be working!!! :cry2:

I do have a copy of the Miu Miu video which is on there site, it was a pain to get it to work as a flv file, if anyone wants the file it is about 10.5mb, I will be more than happy to send it to anyone who wants it :).

Ooo Ooo me me!!!!! :wave: :laugh:

Stick it up on MegaUpload or something similar!!!!! :p