Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:wave:

Looking for this one in HQ ... anyone?? :cain:

Are you after that exact cover or just a version of that pic? I'm sure Adelaide has it on her site.

Hi Rob :wave:

I'm looking for that cover shot. If it's a version without any text/layout I should be glad too :laugh:

I was looking on Adelaide's site, but I couldn't find it. :idk:

Neither could I....most odd!! I will go and find it in my collection :wave:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ici!!!! :laugh:

MY HERO!!!!! :hug:

:blush: :laugh:

Well... it does get me searching more closly through my collection!!! :morning:

I do have to ask while you are here.......why on earth is your avi an advert rather than a nice pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: ? :(

I do have to ask while you are here.......why on earth is your avi an advert rather than a nice pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: ? :(

Ah, well, Rob ... :blush: I haven't had the time to fix it.

You know I had this really beautiful slideshow of Laetitia as avi and sig, but it disappeared on upithere.com. This is just a temporary storage site but I thought, why not store it there, if it's gone I can upload it again and again. But unfortunately my PC was stolen and with it all my files :cry:

That's why I couldn't upload it again and I haven't had the time yet to make another set. And I don't wanna just use one pic and I don't want a set someone else did, so I go on living with that damn advertising. But as soon as I can afford to buy me a new computer, I'll make something new :yes:

You know I had this really beautiful slideshow of Laetitia as avi and sig, but it disappeared on upithere.com. This is just a temporary storage site but I thought, why not store it there, if it's gone I can upload it again and again. But unfortunately my PC was stolen and with it all my files :cry:

That's why I couldn't upload it again and I haven't had the time yet to make another set. And I don't wanna just use one pic and I don't want a set someone else did, so I go on living with that damn advertising. But as soon as I can afford to buy me a new computer, I'll make something new :yes:

:o

I'm sorry to hear you've had your pc stolen :(

What's wrong with a single pic av!!?? Surely one :heart: Laetitia :heart: is far better than an advert until you can get a slide show sorted out!!!???!!! :blink:

What's wrong with a single pic av!!?? Surely one :heart: Laetitia :heart: is far better than an advert until you can get a slide show sorted out!!!???!!! :blink:

There's nothing wrong with it :laugh:

It's just that I'm a perfectionist (some people may say "stubborn" :cain:) and I want to create something enormously gorgeous! :woot:

There's nothing wrong with it :laugh:

It's just that I'm a perfectionist (some people may say "stubborn" :cain:) and I want to create something enormously gorgeous! :woot:

But a single :heart: Laetitia :heart: pic is enormously gorgeous :yes:

Urgh you're soooo stubborn!!!!!! :persuazn: :laugh:

If someone stole my PC ... :cry: ... I'll surely be lost. And they say real men don't do backup - they just cry a lot

I found this back in my archieves, a rather larger 1,5 MB file ... hope it is this one

If someone stole my PC ... :cry: ... I'll surely be lost. And they say real men don't do backup - they just cry a lot

I found this back in my archieves, a rather larger 1,5 MB file ... hope it is this one

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Bisonokse, you're a true friend!!

MY AVATAR !!!! :cry: