Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

What ? :dontgetit:

Why ?

yes why? because Laetitia in others forums she has her subforums...there many pics about her that we can put in different thread like victoria secret, candids.......and there many repost so it will be cool to have a subforum for Laetitia!! and I don"t understand why we can't... <_< :(

What ? :dontgetit:

Why ?

yes why? because Laetitia in others forums she has her subforums...there many pics about her that we can put in different thread like victoria secret, candids.......and there many repost so it will be cool to have a subforum for Laetitia!! and I don"t understand why we can't... <_< :(

oh yes a subforum for Laetitia!!!!

The target that was needed to be reached in order to get a subforum was 200 pages....around that time Pink Coultre (a moderator) said that the staff had decided that :heart: Laetitia :heart: would not be getting a subforum. Personally I think that is for the best.....it's quality of content that counts not the number of sections a shrine has. Subforum status is reserved for over-rated Brazilians....and Petra Nemcova.

Subforum status is reserved for over-rated Brazilians....and Petra Nemcova.

:laugh: De Truth!!

:bellazon: The Goddess Laetitia :wub: should not be belittled by being parceled into a dilution of Subfolders but stay strong and undivided as she is.

All icons of Her Belong in the Same hall for All are the Very Standards by which Beauty may be judged.

The target that was needed to be reached in order to get a subforum was 200 pages....around that time Pink Coultre (a moderator) said that the staff had decided that :heart: Laetitia :heart: would not be getting a subforum. Personally I think that is for the best.....it's quality of content that counts not the number of sections a shrine has. Subforum status is reserved for over-rated Brazilians....and Petra Nemcova.

:laugh: :yes:

I think it's because she is no longer an active model. Most of the photos posted of her are older pictures.

Now she has a family and a film career, but she doesn't do too much modeling.

:bellazon: The Goddess Laetitia :wub: should not be belittled by being parceled into a dilution of Subfolders but stay strong and undivided as she is.

All icons of Her Belong in the Same hall for All are the Very Standards by which Beauty may be judged.

yes we will try!!!!! :heart: :blush:

But Gin Laetitia is model in France she does sometimes shooting......and it's not a good reason because Doutzen Kroes should be have a sub forum too because she more 200 pages and she is young model and she hasn't subforum.....and Adriana lima doesn't shoot everyday....it's particularly candids which fill more....so it's not a good reason :cry: :cry2:

yes we will try!!!!! :heart: :blush:

But Gin Laetitia is model in France she does sometimes shooting......and it's not a good reason because Doutzen Kroes should be have a sub forum too because she more 200 pages and she is young model and she hasn't subforum.....and Adriana lima doesn't shoot everyday....it's particularly candids which fill more....so it's not a good reason :cry: :cry2:

I agree! :yes:

well I guess I can understand what you are saying rob. But on her worst day Laetitia is a better model than any of the ones you just mentioned and I still feel she should have her own subforum but maybe with tighter controls.

well I guess I can understand what you are saying rob. But on her worst day Laetitia is a better model than any of the ones you just mentioned and I still feel she should have her own subforum but maybe with tighter controls.

yes you're right!

yes you're right!

Thanks for the backup Lisa1 now I just hope others agree too.

People, for me Laetitia Casta is one of the most beautifull women in the world of all time, and for sure best model ever, but I'm real, Laetitia Casta was more beautifull before 8 years! This is normal, I dont know why you denied that fact? In the future she mid be great actress, but model no, next generation of models will come on the fashion industry, Laetitia was already a legend. Me first will be very happy to see Laetitia on, for example, new Pirelli calendar or new Sports Illustrated swimsuits isuess, but this chance is small, I'm afraid.