Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I'm happy you love pics of Laetitia!!! but I can't have them bigger........I will post other!!! kisss :kiss:

I was just worried that your collection was of smaller pics...most of them are available in a far higher resolution.

oh really which one? :wave:

I'm happy you love pics of Laetitia!!! but I can't have them bigger........I will post other!!! kisss :kiss:

I was just worried that your collection was of smaller pics...most of them are available in a far higher resolution.

Well...all of them!! :laugh:

Well not quite All but yeah most of those are out there in bigger and better resolutions.

Well not quite All but yeah most of those are out there in bigger and better resolutions.

ok guys I am happy to have them anyway we can get them. higher quality scans would be nice but this is still good.

ok guys I am happy to have them anyway we can get them. higher quality scans would be nice but this is still good.

lol thanks Laefan!! :kiss:

As I said I was just worried that those were the only version Lisa had in her collection and I was considering posting many of them again in a bigger size for her.

As I said I was just worried that those were the only version Lisa had in her collection and I was considering posting many of them again in a bigger size for her.

yes.... :wave: