Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

pretty....you have one but she is frome Caroline but you can ask her if you can take it....because I love her on this avatar....

Ophelia , Laetitia is not in your top 10?:) :wave: :blush: :kiss:

Thats a freat Gif :D

pretty....you have one but she is frome Caroline but you can ask her if you can take it....because I love her on this avatar....

Ophelia , Laetitia is not in your top 10?:) :wave: :blush: :kiss:

Thats a freat Gif :D

yes..... :blush: But she is so beautiful on....

NEW MIU: FRENCH model and actress Laetitia Casta has bagged Miu Miu's autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, WWD reports. She joins Lindsay Lohan – currently the face of Miu Miu sports – and alumni Kim Basinger, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Drew Barrymore and Chloë Sevigny in fronting the ever-growing brand.

From VOGUE UK!

NEW MIU: FRENCH model and actress Laetitia Casta has bagged Miu Miu's autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, WWD reports. She joins Lindsay Lohan – currently the face of Miu Miu sports – and alumni Kim Basinger, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Drew Barrymore and Chloë Sevigny in fronting the ever-growing brand.

From VOGUE UK!

it's so cool I love Miu Miu!!! thanks

From VOGUE UK!

Yaaaaaaaaaay...I don't normally like to wish the summer a way...but ROLL ON AUTUMN!!! :laugh:

And it Lindsay gets arrested enough :heart: Laetitia :heart: can do Miu Miu sports too :whistle: