Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I want to see Laetitia Casta on red carpet in Cannes 2007! She wasnt be in this festival past year (2006). What do you think? Laetitia in Cannes this year-yes or no????? D

Who in their right mind would say 'no'!!?? :blink:

I was not espect for you and other wisitors to say right, becose, this is relative and that will be in future. I just want your(s) opinionnnnn,........ I would like to see Laetitia in Cannes 2007 with strong make up and sexy look ( for example short elegant shiny dress). She always have minimum make up and minimalistic dress, she is beautifull with that kind of natural look, but I would like to see her in other story-Laetitia like wamp women!!! :pinky:

I want to see Laetitia Casta on red carpet in Cannes 2007! She wasnt be in this festival past year (2006). What do you think? Laetitia in Cannes this year-yes or no????? D

Who in their right mind would say 'no'!!?? :blink:

I was not espect for you and other wisitors to say right, becose, this is relative and that will be in future. I just want your(s) opinionnnnn,........ I would like to see Laetitia in Cannes 2007 with strong make up and sexy look ( for example short elegant shiny dress). She always have minimum make up and minimalistic dress, she is beautifull with that kind of natural look, but I would like to see her in other story-Laetitia like wamp women!!! :pinky:

What on earth is a wamp woman? :blink:

And most of the lovely women at Cannes wear nice long elegant gowns and minimal makeup.....like :heart: Laetitia :heart: does :wub:

What on earth is a wamp woman? :blink:

Understanding is a very difficult thing sometimes :p

I would love to see Laetitia at Cannes - and I'm nearly sure she will be there, because she isn't pregnant at the moment plus she got that new "appartement" - film plus she still models for Loreal :yes:

Becose, most of visitors dont understand what mean word VAMP I explain what I means: I would like to see Laetitia in sexy look ( long dress may be sexy). Sharon Stone in Cannes 2005 in gold dress-this is sexy and wamp look!!!!! For me Laetitia is always beautifull but for me her best look in Cannes was be on Cannes 2002 and 2004!

post-7432-1169575557_thumb.jpgThis is picture of Sharon in Cannes. Imagine Laetitia in this dress!

Oh dear...I don't think I want :heart: Laetitia :heart: being a wamp woman if that involves looking like Sharon Stone with gold hair, gold dress and bronzed leather skin!!! :yuckky:

As for Canne dresses....I like most of them but for me my two faves were the goldish shoulderless number from 2003 and the shoulderless blue one from 1999 (even if it looked a bit daring in the legs department) :wub: :p

Becose, most of visitors dont understand what mean word WAMP I explain what I means: I would like to see Laetitia in sexy look ( long dress may be sexy). Sharon Stone in Cannes 2005 in gold dress-this is sexy and wamp look!!!!! For me Laetitia is always beautifull but for me her best look in Cannes was be on Cannes 2002 and 2004!

post-7432-1169575557_thumb.jpgThis is picture of Sharon in Cannes. Imagine Laetitia in this dress!

Most visitors?

Maybe it's just a misspelling ... I guess you mean Vamp with a "V" :)

Becose, most of visitors dont understand what mean word WAMP I explain what I means: I would like to see Laetitia in sexy look ( long dress may be sexy). Sharon Stone in Cannes 2005 in gold dress-this is sexy and wamp look!!!!! For me Laetitia is always beautifull but for me her best look in Cannes was be on Cannes 2002 and 2004!

Most visitors?

Maybe it's just a misspelling ... I guess you mean Vamp with a "V" :)

Or swamp!!!! :laugh:

When I sad VAMP look I mean- Laetitia like on this picture!

post-7432-1169673038_thumb.jpg

Right, I'ved checked what vamp means......and either you are suggesting :heart: Laetitia :heart: looks like the top section of a boot :angry: that she is patched up or refurbished :angry: :angry: or she uses her (considerable) sex appeal to entrap and exploit men!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Either way that's fighting talk.....now stand still whilst I wack you with this fish!!!! :trout:

Either way that's fighting talk.....now stand still whilst I wack you with this fish!!!! :trout:

:ermm: Rob, you should stop being ironic like that towards people which most likely will not understand that you are just joking ... :hug:

:( But he called :heart: Laetitia :heart: a wamp/vamp/swamp and anyway, it's only a small fish!! :blush: