Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hello, I like Laeticia Casta. She is very beautiful, but I saw a picture that was not very nice. Here she is in front of indian actress aishwarya rai. I think Aishwarya really was more attractive than her. This is cannes 2005 i believe. What do u guyz thinnk?

Well, I think the following: I like Laetitia because she's awesome with makeup and even more awesome without it. What I like the most about her is the fact that she wears little makeup in events (and sometimes non) so it's like what you see is what it really is. Some girls are stunning but one they wash their faces and take the push-up bras off, the situation changes. I've seen Laetitia with no makeup and no clothes at all and she's.......a goddess :wub:

I'm Back , :mad: Internet disconnect for a day made me miss all this,

Ah well :thumbsup: Bravo Everybody, awesome job and wonderful pics :clap:

:heart: Laetitia is perfect in every part, but I'm a guy so I will profess,

:drool: Especially her 'Protuberants' :p

post-5110-1161221711_thumb.jpg

Also Whipped up another Wallpaper while I was Exiled from the Web

post-5110-1161221822_thumb.jpg :D

Thats it from me tonight gotta lot of catching up to do on my Internet stuff

:doofywave:

Umm Take a closer look, the top of her eyes are shining and painted darker. She definitely has makeup on. I dont think she had mascara on though. Oh and you need makeup anyway, that was her at the premiere of a movie at the prestigious cannes film festival! She's got the gown right..hehe

I still dont think u answered my question. She was not attractive on that pic.

I didn't say she wore no makeup there but in other events.

I do think she looks attractive. I like women who look beautiful and natural. To me, beauty is simplicity and vice-versa. Now, if to answer your question means to say Laetitia is not attractive on the picture you posted, then I won't answer :)