Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^^Her movie choices are bad but she is good.

Lisa, have you seen "frontiere(s) with Estelle Lefébure?

It's a very good and disturbing and quite disgusting movie but

to see the very first French super model play that kind of character was great & unexpected !

Laetitia should take more risks!

yes I agree with you!! laetitia should work in more movies differents she should take all the movies that ludivide sagnier take!!!! she's prettier! and good actress lol sorry ludivine! :ninja: :evil:

I don't like Ludivine! I've seen something with her in it and I really wasn't impressed.

Maybe I'll see if I can find Blue Bicycle to download. ;) Thanks for the suggestions (and warnings)!

P.S. is it just me or Laetitia's sister has her lips done? I mean I remember a well known actress that has her lips done and they move just like that (above the upper lip seams very thick)!

No you should check out the pics they did together when her sister was still young, they were like inner tubes even back then! :laugh:

I need to watch some of Laetitia's movies. What are some good ones I can rent? I hope Netflix will have them.

Don't count on it. Netflix carries none of her movies. <_<

Edited to add - Actually, i just checked the website and they offer "Face" and the Serge Gainsbourg movie to "save".

I see Eyevine have finally got round to sorting out their website which has been under reconstruction since before Christmas.

Sadly the large archive of :heart: Laetitia :heart: pics they used to have are still not there...and even if they were you can't see them any bigger than thumbnail size!! :cain:

I think the characters Laetitia played were very flat.. and in all her movies the point was that she was very beautiful and because of it things happened ..bla.. bla .. bla.. and Laetitia is beautiful but it doesn't matter much if for 2 hours there is no interesting plot. It becomes boring. If the character has only one shade it doesn't matter it is pink.. there is nothing much to play there. She needs richer characters .. I wouldn't mind if she would play something like "Monster" for example. She HAS to came out of the "pretty girl" stereotype.

I've seen Laetitia in a couple of her movies. In "Bicyclette Bleu", she was limited and definitely eye candy, like in "Asterix". But you can tell she has come a long way when you see her in "Errance" or the wolf movie she did. Major improvement.

I've seen Laetitia in a couple of her movies. In "Bicyclette Bleu", she was limited and definitely eye candy, like in "Asterix". But you can tell she has come a long way when you see her in "Errance" or the wolf movie she did. Major improvement.

Limited and eye candy????? Asterix I'll give you but in Bicyclette Bleu she was the main character.

lol don't worry Rob she will be there th day where her movie will be see! I will look each day!!! the ceremony just started! they the movie one teaser of her movie!!!! Rob I'm here and I'll tell when I see her!!! this year is soo great There will be 1 of my fav! Laetitia and Sophie Marceau so great!!!

lol don't worry Rob she will be there th day where her movie will be see! I will look each day!!! the ceremony just started! they the movie one teaser of her movie!!!! Rob I'm here and I'll tell when I see her!!! this year is soo great There will be 1 of my fav! Laetitia and Sophie Marceau so great!!!

Why didn't she want to see 'Up'!!??? :blink: :laugh:

Limited and eye candy????? Asterix I'll give you but in Bicyclette Bleu she was the main character.

So? All I'm saying is her acting was still a little stiff in "blue bicycle", if you compare it directly to the wolf movie or "le grand appartement" which i've only seen some clips of but think she is better in. maybe i'm not describing it well, but in "blue bicycle" she felt like "Laetitia pretty model let's showcase her in this movie cuz she's nice to look at" and in her later stuff when I watch it feels like "actress Laetitia Casta". Maybe "ondine" had something to do with the transformation, i don't know.

So? All I'm saying is her acting was still a little stiff in "blue bicycle", if you compare it directly to the wolf movie or "le grand appartement" which i've only seen some clips of but think she is better in. maybe i'm not describing it well, but in "blue bicycle" she felt like "Laetitia pretty model let's showcase her in this movie cuz she's nice to look at" and in her later stuff when I watch it feels like "actress Laetitia Casta". Maybe "ondine" had something to do with the transformation, i don't know.

Well I didnt think she did that badly in Blue Bike. she has evolved since then of course and become a much better actress. Sadly I dont get to see all her work like you in Europe. I only have 3 of her films and believe me I had to look hard to find them in a North American format.