Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

OMG Lisa-1

you deserve an award for sooo many pics. :blink:

Thanks for all of them.

Laetitia is magnificent.

thank you I would like! :whistle: no but I would like a subforum fot Laetitia because we can put alls pics in thread liek "victoria secret, Guess, candid....) I kisss you vanezinha :wave: :kiss:

Hahaha

:flower:

She should definitely have her subforum considering her career with so many amazing works and we're on the way to 300 pages.

Yeh, I agree with you dear.

:kiss: :kiss: :wave:

:wave: :kiss: yes I will try!! she is cute like Gisele that I like too! I kisss you you're nice! :wave: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

WOW lisa so many more amazing shots. Thank you again for sharing and PLEASE keep it up. :) :D

thanks!!! she is wonderful and with Vanessa we think that she should have a subforum...kisss :wave: :kiss:

Sure she shoulfd have a subforum and I hope she will have it! :heart: :heart: Thank for sharing Lisa!

80100539eq9.th.png

twingoir0.th.png

twngo2ke4.th.png

Ok someone tell me how far we have to go to get her to having her own subforum? Isn't 5,000 posts enough or anywhere close to it?

We've gone way past the level needed to be reached but Admin has already been here and told us we will not be getting our own sub-forum.