Bellazon

3 Ellos Models

Baby.Jude9

^ I looked at some polas of her on the Scoop Models website and yup; it's definitely her. Thanks so much mk! I guess this means I have to search through Avenue Modeller's board now. Ugh, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this; I really hate their website's interface. :yuckky: :flower:

OK, so I literally spent all morning going through all the major Swedish modeling agencies (Stockholmsgruppen, Mikas, Modellink, Avenue Modeller, and Elite Stockholm) and came back with nothing on 1 and 3. 3 looks like Ella Kandyba, but the eye color is off and Ella's is missing a birthmark on her left cheek. As far as 1... I have no idea where to even begin.

Anybody got anything to offer me? :hug:

UPDATE: Sorry to be a total loser about this topic, but I downloaded more pictures of the website and found some more pictures of #1 without bangs, which may or may not make her easier to identify (I, personally, think it will). Anyway, TA-DA

post-36965-0-1445977975-69495_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1445977975-7026_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1445977975-70922_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1445977975-71551_thumb.jpg

most of the models used in Swedish atalog are usually Norwegian, Swedish, Danish. Most models who are with Avenue Modeller are signed to Scoop Models. Avenue Modeller sends their more image types to Mikas or Stockholmsgruppen. Modellink models are often signed to Elite Models in Stockholm. So the trick is to look at Scoop and Elite because they are easier to view. Swedish agency sites are awful and not user friendly. Most of these models don't look like their images because the Swedish market is more image orientated. Agency want their models to appear editorial even if they are more commercial. If you think its a model, find their Danish, German, or London agencies because those agencies are more like to publish more commercial looking images which are a truer depiction of the model.

Also, you have to consider Sweden is a larger direct book market. Often times, models are there for a short period of time.

Swedish Agencies

Modellink

Avenue Modeller

Mikas

Stockholmsgruppen

Elite Models Stockholm

Sync Casting

Heartbreak Management

Sweden Models

Nouveau Models

Living Models

Zap Models

Sync Casting

make sure you look at the commercial and classic boards. models who are normal on the mainboard in other countries are often placed in those boards.

^ I don't think so. Stina is missing a birthmark on her chin and her chin as a whole is a little bit more... defined? Thanks for trying though and thanks so much for all the info! I can't stand the Elite Stockholm website so I doubt I'll be going back there. I already looked through Scoop, but I guess I'll look through one more time. Thanks again for all your help! :hug:

Try Danish and Norwegian agencies, most Swedish based models have one or the other. Swedish agency sites are the worse. Half the swedish models on fmd don't have their Swedish agency listed lol. The sites are not easy to use I can just imagine Swedish clients being so frustrated especially if they are using an iPad like so many fashion related businesses now do.

• 8 months later...