Bellazon

Olivia Ross
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

By Steve Squall 

Day 8 of “12 Days of Ugly Christmas Sweaters” brings us Olivia Ross in a gloriously hideous cardigan. Olivia has a special place in my memory banks as she was the model in the very first of my photos to ever make the cover of a publication. She is very much a fine example of a Tiger Shark and I enjoy shooting with her. She is one of those models that makes the process of narrowing down a set of shots to only the cream of the crop a very difficult chore.

For those who aren’t familiar with the series yet, over the next 5 days I will be honoring one of our proudest holiday traditions: the ugly Christmas sweater. I have invited 12 different models to come to my studio and step in front of the lens with their most hideous of holiday attire in tow. I will be posting a new model every day with the grand finale on Christmas Eve. 

Check back daily for a new installment and browse my blog for past installments.

Happy Holidays! Enjoy the images!

RzYPmfrI.jpg RbkIUMk8.jpg

IeRcmRDx.jpg UozYZ4kI.jpg ajKS8C6X.jpg

u3MZVOu4.jpg Ncmsdsjo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...