Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Oh man I hope the slow song isn't for the last segment. They need to end the show upbeat and not slow and boring. Especially Snow Angels. Want it to be fun and Chrismassy with good music that suits like Seal's Amazing in 07.

Ok, why is everyone freaking out about it being horrible,and about the models not being so great, or not the ones you want personally, I dislike some things here and there too (specially not knowing whether or not bregje will be there :/), but at the end of the day most people like it, they always edit it to the point where its fun and enjoyable to watch.

Also i have mentioned it before, some people dont like the fact that the stage looks simple, i freaking love it, it emphasizes the girls and the looks a lot more. I wanna watch the girls and what they are wearing, not some random background decoration that looks pretty, sure it looks cool and makes things more flowly but at the end of the day its kinda irrelevant

and reminding people of that outfit in the Pink section you all think is bad, that section is for the younger generation (aka 12yo girls), and i am pretty sure none of you fit within that range...just saying