Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Also, my personal theory for Shanina's exclusion this year is that Kelly Gale was cast. They have a very similar look (BOTH are Indian/Australian mix believe it or not!), so perhaps VS wanted to test out Kelly Gale and let Shanina sit out for this year because of the similarity. Really not fair IMO. It just makes no sense at all why else VS would not cast Shanina. She has done the show for two years, she rocked it lat year especially (Monica Mitro said the editors were VERY impressed with Shanina), and they even gave her an additional outfit. They could have given ANY of the models in the show Lais's extra outfit.

I REALLY hope this is not true!! If so it is complete BS! Considering kelly is half indian, and shanina is half Saudi Arabian/Pakistani . yet they have about 20 blonde haired, blue eyed girls with asimilar look.

I really thought shanina was angel material. She is the perfect mix of HF and commercial, and brings diversity to the brand. she killed it last year, she will be missed.

Oh dear God I'm so happy Jac is in, I've been wanted her since last year. Now (also if Taylor is indeed performing) I can forgive VS every other shitty thing :D

And there should be a rule out there that whenever you cast CBN and Jac you HAVE to cast also Frida, it's like a non written rule, right? *prayer circle*

On the other hand I look forward Snow Angels and Parisian Nights, to me they seem the only two with potential to succeed.

Joan is great! I'm happy she is in!

I do hope they put extensions into Karlie's hair. For one thing, VS doesn't let models have different hair anymore. In the early shows, there were short and long haired girls, some had it straight, others wavy, but today, they all look the same.

I doubt the'll let Karlie strut with short hair. All girls should look the same on the runway. That's why it's reminding me a bit of the high fashion runway shows, where every model needs to be an exact copy of the other.