Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

was Daniela Braga in casting?

She is currently in Rio doing fashion week.

video casting she was at 1:44 minute

if she is now on the Rio Fashion Week, whether it back? what do you think? 4 days before the show, there is still time... and on the casting was.

I think Jacquelyn is probably in, her tweet was just as telling as Monikas was, and were considering her confirmed  ;) (unless Jaq is walking some other major swimsuit/lingere show next week :laugh: ) I thought her emoticons were pretty telling (emoticon of a person walking, a swimsuit/lingere thingey, etc.)  :)

Jacquelyn Jablonski @JLJablonski 17h

Getting ready for next week... ✌

EDIT: I know you can't see her emoticons when its pasted here, but if you check her twitter they're on there ;)

Emoticons only show on iPhone though and since I don't follow her anywhere so I haven't really seen what the hell did she post :laugh: so I'll trust you in this one kat

Only four returning models left, which means someone who we thought for sure would walk is out then: Toni, Maryna, Frida & Bregje. I say it's either Frida or Maryna that didn't make it =/

I can almost guarantee 99% that Maryna is in. She has been working out with Sara. I just have a feeling that if she wasn't in she wouldn't be going so hard haha

agree. most likely she trained for the show. well, I really hope so!

I wish Flavia would be in the show this year but i don't think it happening =(

why it wasn't in the last year?

No, the last show she did was in 2011, but i want her to come back, she is so stunning!!!

I agree with you. Flavia is a very beautiful model!

I can almost guarantee 99% that Maryna is in. She has been working out with Sara. I just have a feeling that if she wasn't in she wouldn't be going so hard haha

agree. most likely she trained for the show. well, I really hope so!

I love Maryna, she is so fierce!

Yeeeah baby, Maryna so wonderful!