Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Look at the pic of Lilys Shoes. Its the same as the ones Candy and Constance are wearing.

Maybe Constance has wings from shipwrecked and shoes from snow angels just to try both out.

I think the colour is different, Lily's are more silver whilst the ones Candice and Constance are wearing look sandy, who knows

Really upset Frida isn't cast! I thought she was awesome last year. Her BS pictures were one of the best.

If I were casting director I would switch out Martha Hunt (filler blonde, do not see her standing out) for Bregje, Kelly Gale (Shanina 2.0, but like they say, the imitation is never better than the original) for Shanina, CBN for Frida (need I explain?), Sigrid for Shannan Click (she always rocks VS). 

I gotta say, it must be REALLY tough for the models that didn't make the show this year (especially ones that have made it in the past - Shanina, Bregje, Barbara P) to be witnessing all this via social media. It must feel horrible, especially since they probably feel they should be there too. I guess it's the downside of modeling, your work is never in your control.

Yes, I can understand them getting out of NYC for those days. I'm sure they're happy for their friends who are walking, but gutted that they're not there, and to be seeing all the excitement with backstage and rehearsal photos on their friends' social media. I'm especially baffled about Shanina and Bregje not getting spots, no doubt they are too. I'm sure the models never take it for granted that they're going to walk, but imo, those two have been highlights of the runway for their 2 appearances. 

E! News is re-airing tomorrow at noon, I'll go to my living room for that and try to take better pictures since I have the stopping thing there if I remember too. The outfit it's beautiful

I tried really really hard to wait for rehearsal pictures to come out to post them but I am too high on flu medicine and feeling like shit right now so it won't happen, I'll check tomorrow to see if something came out.

Also Sara Sampaio mentioned the call time for tomorrow it's 8:00 am so backstage pictures are indeed coming out very early

And about the songs, I think Neon Jungle will definitely perform in pink. Taylor has enough songs and enough variety to fit in the other segments too. My guesses are The Last Time for the solo since it's her very last song with maybe Gary Lightbody showing up (even if I'd prefer not, there are already too many people), or Red or Begin Again, there are a lot of beautiful songs in this album. And a medley for the last segment.

E! News is re-airing tomorrow at noon, I'll go to my living room for that and try to take better pictures since I have the stopping thing there if I remember too. The outfit it's beautiful

I tried really really hard to wait for rehearsal pictures to come out to post them but I am too high on flu medicine and feeling like shit right now so it won't happen, I'll check tomorrow to see if something came out.

Also Sara Sampaio mentioned the call time for tomorrow it's 8:00 am so backstage pictures are indeed coming out very early

What?? But that is soo early, was it ever like that? Damn...why, I hope is not true cause at that time I'm not home

Really upset Frida isn't cast! I thought she was awesome last year. Her BS pictures were one of the best.

If I were casting director I would switch out Martha Hunt (filler blonde, do not see her standing out) for Bregje, Kelly Gale (Shanina 2.0, but like they say, the imitation is never better than the original) for Shanina, CBN for Frida (need I explain?), Sigrid for Shannan Click (she always rocks VS). 

What?? But that is soo early, was it ever like that? Damn...why, I hope is not true cause at that time I'm not home

Isn't it a bit too early? How much does it take to do everything, 5 hours? Maybe they are doing something else with all the girls before the actual show.