Bellazon

Lisa Loch
Thumbnail

FashionDream

All over the internet there's talk about her and someone called Stefan Raab. Looks like he teased her about her name and she sued him. :p :idk: That's what I got out of google translate but perhaps im missing something. :p

On Monday she goes to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" In the next round! Günther Jauch (57) has so far brought Lisa hole (28) happiness.

Another TV host showered her with malice 2001: Star entertainer Stefan Raab (47). In the IMAGE model, which is Dr. soon remembers.

IMAGE: Would you accept an apology from Stefan Raab today?

Lisa hole: "No, because it does not come from the heart. Raab has never apologized to me. That's what he should have done at that time. After more than ten years, no repentance will probably arise. He is then published to any of the court dates. I'm still not met him and that's a good thing. I think now that I am not the victim, but Raab himself, since he has other people insult for the quota. "

IMAGE: He made TV jokes with her name, millions laughed with. How was that?

Hole: "I was young and could not cope with the situation. I knew the feeling not just because of a name to be bullied . Without my family I could not have done. She gave me the feeling that it is worthwhile to work for this cause. "

IMAGE: How long did it take to process everything?

Lisa hole: "I've retired after the judgment and concentrated on my business degree, I wanted nothing more to do with the story."

IMAGE: Today clarify on in schools and universities about bullying.

Lisa hole: "Yes. At my school - a private girls' school - was the topic at the time hushed up. No one has said anything, which was very sad. There is not just bullying perpetrators, but also fellow travelers. I therefore support projects to raise awareness of this. "

BILD: What is out of your modeling career has become?

hole Lisa: "I travel a lot and make the world shoots, even in Hong Kong or Beijing."

IMAGE: Last question: Do you want to keep your name?

Lisa hole: "I a PhD in media economics and would like to exist as Dr. Lisa hole. One must not forget one thing:., It is and remains just a name "

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/lisa-loch/stefan-raab-hat-sich-nie-bei-mir-entschuldigt-33605938.bild.html

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...