Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Can someone make me a motion avatar of Caroline Trentini from Victoria Secret fashion show 2005, the segment that Tyra opened. If its too hard to do, I would be satisfied with any of Caroline's other runway walks.

Could someone please make me a set out these pictures? It doesn't matter how the pics are cropped or anything...just use your judgment. You dont' even have to use them all. I just gave a choice of a few of my faves. I love her legs and her face and I just don't know how to show 'em off.

I will surely appreciate it! I love my set I'm using now but it's probably time for a change.

Have I picked the wrong pictures? Would it be better to use shots from the S.I. Swimsuit Issue? I hate to ask but I'm butterfingers so I don't have a choice but to get on bended knee and beg! :blink:

Can someone make me a motion avatar of Caroline Trentini from Victoria Secret fashion show 2005, the segment that Tyra opened. If its too hard to do, I would be satisfied with any of Caroline's other runway walks.

hope you like!

CAROLINEvsfs1.gif

thank you so much Victoria ;)

Here you go, I completely understand if you don't like it because I've never made a set before! I just liked the pictures and I was tempted, so here you go. :) :flower:

sweetandlow001gg3.pngsweetandlow002ut5.png

OMG! I LOVE IT! :drool: It's so gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you! OMG! :kiss: