Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Could or would someone please, pretty please, make me a set of these pictures? Dont have to use all of them......just pick which would work ...... I'm going for "smolder" .........my two fave people! I would be forever and ever grateful! :clap:

post-8834-1174869206_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1174869270_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1174869327_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1174869386_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1174869494_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1174869655_thumb.jpg

If anyone would feel the need to make me an ava+sig set I would love you forever and ever :]

if there are any takers send me a pm or something :p

haha i'd gladly make you a set....just provide pics that match <as in they belong in like a set or somethine> i can't really work with pictures that are like random pictures that don't match ahah. anywyas and i also work best with HQ pics...MQs are ok but i like HQs better :p!

umm do you have better quality and bigger pics? kinda small to work with...esp the joaquin picture....it's really too small.

I'm trying to find something that will work.....The one J. pic was my fave but now I don't know where I got it. waaaaaaa! Can I mix black and white and colored pics?????? You see, I'm a dumbass and don't know the first thing about graphic design so there you have it! It's like a 12-step thing. "Hi, I'm a dumbass" to which you and the whole crowd answer, "Hi, dumbass". :whistle: :p

ahha no you're not a dumbass :p i just work better with HQ pics....cause that one pic is really small

Okay, I have a plan. (My plans sometimes backfire but let's see what you think! :huh: ) On Tori's page, there are some good pics. I didn't want to use the bandwidth and post them again. They are on post #'s, 185, 198 and 200. They are Liu-jo and Yamamay with the last being all the lingerie, of course. Maybe you could go and see which would work better with this pic of Joaquin, if it will work. The Sexy Party Yamamay catalog has some killer backgrounds but I couldn't capture them. Let me know what you think. You getting worn out from my "Plan"? Probably, because I'm wearing MYSELF out! :blush: :bounce:

post-8834-1175044840_thumb.jpg

well here sweetandlow..i did the best i could....hope you like it!

0torijoaquincq9.jpg0torijoaquin2pf1.jpg

OMG! Thank you so much! That's awesome! Best of both worlds.........I can't thank you enough......How do I take part of that and make a pic under my name? Is that what the one on the far right is? GEEZ! I love it~! Oh, you won't even believe this question........now that I have it, do I save it somewhere and post it each time I post something? OMG! DO NOT laugh! LOL

Again, smooches and hugs..........thanx....you are awesome!

post-8834-1175060551_thumb.gif