Bellazon

Cindy Bruna
Thumbnail

Ferry Coal

The annual Victoria’s Secret show is more than your typical runway show. VS is a global media moment; with Taylor Swift performing and millions tuning in on television this isn’t your average catwalk – it’s bigger, brasher and designed for mass appeal. The mega-brand has always had its own niche within in the world of fashion – occupying the space where sexy and glitzy converge into Swarovski embellished lingerie and angel wings – but this year they turned it up a notch. 2013′s twist on the now classic holiday treat involves a whole lotta blingy, bubbly fun wrapped up in a pink bow. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karlie Kloss, Lindsay Ellingson, Cara Delevingne and more were all front and center, dolled up to perfection and strutting their stuff on the world stage.

Photos by Billy Rood
Text by Janelle Okwodu

post-56515-0-00976300-1385055810_thumb.jpost-56515-0-89344400-1385055813_thumb.j

models

Cindy Bruna
HOMETOWN: Saint-Raphaël, France
SS14 HIGHLIGHTS: Calvin Klein, Balmain, Givenchy, JPG, Alexander McQueen, Victoria’s Secret

post-56515-0-75263500-1385502527_thumb.j

MEMORABLE MOMENT: I think my best moment was the Calvin Klein fashion show. Having the Calvin Klein exclusive meant so much to me because I was the first girl to have a Calvin Klein exclusive and this was just amazing. That was my first big show like that and it was I think the best moment. It helped me to understand something and to learn something. Every runway is unique and I always learn something with each new experience, but that show was something special.

models