Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

I'd appreciate any help with the following. I remember seeing an editorial that Jessica did and it was either in black and white, or it was pretty dark. I know it wasn't completely black and white because her eyes were piercing blue. Her hair was blonde so it isn't a really old editorial. I've searched on here for awhile and I've yet to see it.

edit//

I found out that the editorial was circus themed. And it's not black and white but just overall dark. If someone has those can they post them? I found them on livejournal but they're not hq.

I'd appreciate any help with the following. I remember seeing an editorial that Jessica did and it was either in black and white, or it was pretty dark. I know it wasn't completely black and white because her eyes were piercing blue. Her hair was blonde so it isn't a really old editorial. I've searched on here for awhile and I've yet to see it.

edit//

I found out that the editorial was circus themed. And it's not black and white but just overall dark. If someone has those can they post them? I found them on livejournal but they're not hq.

i dont know what you mean by "overall dark" but these are all i have that are circus-themed with blonde hair and blue eyes. haha.. no idea which editorial it is, and i don think i've got the entire set, bcos i rmb not liking this one that much so i did not save all the images.

277939965_8c6d3e97f8.jpg 277944058_740be80723.jpg 277948986_dce1de7f84.jpg 206530473_c0b9c03f73.jpg

43715B125D.jpg

i hope these are the ones you are looking for :) welcome to bz :wave: i threw in 2 extra pics cos jessica looked too good :D