Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

I don't understand why she was in the VSFS Again! She's just not for it.. And it's such a waste of her beauty and talent... And they put her in such crap outfits!

yeahh same here. she seems more high fashion to me.

and how sad...she's stuck with some hideous outfits...AGAIN!

last year, her weird silvery-balloon thing and her scottish outfit were pretty damn hideous.

now this year she wears that hideous bell...and her PINK outfit is alright...but the wings look pretty weird/bad.

**is it just me or does jessica look kinda wide in her PINK outfit...i think if she had more curves nad a slimmer looking waist she coulda pulled off the top in the PINK outfit...buttt she doesn't have the curves soo it doens't look too good :/

**stammy fans please don't hurt me!!**

i still love her thougb :) :heart:

I don't understand why she was in the VSFS Again! She's just not for it.. And it's such a waste of her beauty and talent... And they put her in such crap outfits!

yeahh same here. she seems more high fashion to me.

and how sad...she's stuck with some hideous outfits...AGAIN!

last year, her weird silvery-balloon thing and her scottish outfit were pretty damn hideous.

now this year she wears that hideous bell...and her PINK outfit is alright...but the wings look pretty weird/bad.

**is it just me or does jessica look kinda wide in her PINK outfit...i think if she had more curves nad a slimmer looking waist she coulda pulled off the top in the PINK outfit...buttt she doesn't have the curves soo it doens't look too good :/

**stammy fans please don't hurt me!!**

i still love her thougb :) :heart:

I will kill you <_<